It’s always important to be an ‘Equal Opportunity Destroyer’ — and in ‘The Shadowed Throne’, that isn’t always so easy. In the second DLC Nazi Zombies map for Call of Duty: WW2, you’ll encounter plenty of different zombie types, including a new, annoying monster that will randomly appear after you’ve finished a certain task in the main Easter egg quest.
That certain monster is the Sizzler, or ‘Gekocht’ — and they’re a serious problem. Once Dr. Straub appears on his airship, he’ll zap standard zombies with a bolt that enhances their abilities, turning them rapid and causing them to flare up with red-orange energy. They’ll start sprinting, and if they catch up to you, it can be all over very quickly.
To unlock this achievement / trophy, you’re going to have to siphon energy from the Sizzler, along with four other different zombie types. Get the full scoop below.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $33.00Was: $59.99
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: $20.00Was: $69.99
Price: $10.79Was: $39.99
More Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies [DLC 2] guides on Gameranx
- WW2 Zombies: Shadowed Throne – The Complete Easter Egg Guide | Stadtjäger Down
- WW2 Zombies: Shadowed Throne – How To Get The Wunderbuss | Wonder Weapon Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Shadowed Throne – How To Play Hangman For Bonus Rewards | Secrets Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Shadowed Throne – How To Pack-A-Punch | Weapon Upgrade Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Shadowed Throne – How To Scavenge Bonus Points, Ammo & More
- WW2 Zombies: Shadowed Throne – All Perks & Mystery Box Locations Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Shadowed Throne – Secret STG44 Wall Buy Location
- WW2 Zombies: Shadowed Throne – All Achievements / Trophies List
Equal Opportunity Destroyer Achievement / Trophy Guide
The achievement / trophy description for this challenge isn’t entirely clear. What you need to do is relatively simple — but only if you’ve unlocked the Wunderbuss.
- To unlock, you’ll need to siphon energy from five different zombie types. The types include…
- Standard Zombies
- Pest Zombies (skinny fast zombies that spawn every five rounds)
- Bomber Zombies
- Wustling Zombies (large brute zombies)
- Sizzler Zombies (glowing red fast zombies)
- To siphon energy, you need the Wunderbuss. Use secondary fire to launch a bolt that recharge the weapon’s primary fire. You need to hit every type of zombie with a bolt and siphon energy from them.
This is easier said than done. If you’re aiming to unlock this achievement / trophy, get the Wunderbuss and run around the large Main Street area. Give yourself plenty of room when a sizzler zombie spawns — these zombies will only appear after you summon Straub’s airship with a flare.
Just for completion’s sake, I’ll run down exactly how to get the Wunderbuss. It’s pretty simple, if you know exactly what to do.
How To Get The Wunderbuss
- Input the correct frequency on the Main Street radio to call the Russians.
- To get the frequency, check the code on top of the radio itself.
- At the church, use the code printed on the radio and the location of the map marker to get the frequency from the chart, to the left of the map.
- Go to the Plaza and find the flare table near the Museum door. Shoot open the lock and melee the flare box to launch a flare.
- Now, get the two parts of the Wunderbuss — the Wunderbattery and the Wunderbolt.
- The wunderbattery appears in one of three locations — near the upstairs wall buy in the Cabaret, on a dead body in the corner of the museum first floor, or next to the perk machine on the second floor of the museum.
- Kill a sizzler zombie with a melee weapon special attack (the bat is the easiest) to get the bolt.
- Place the battery in the device between the gates in the Apartments basement.
- Take the battery back out when you’re through the doors, then insert the battery and bolt into the crafting table.
- Use the Wunderbuss on the battery device to charge it and open the double doors to escape.
More Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies [DLC 1] guides on Gameranx
- WW2 Zombies: Darkest Shore DLC – The Complete Easter Egg Guide | Full Walkthrough
- WW2 Zombies: Darkest Shore DLC – How To Turn On Power | First Objective Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Darkest Shore DLC – How To Pack-A-Punch | Step-by-Step Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Darkest Shore DLC – How To Build The Ripsaw | Wonder Weapon Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Darkest Shore DLC – How To Shoot Dr. Straub | Still Lurking Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Darkest Shore DLC – How To Get The Secret PPSh Wallbuy
- WW2 Zombies: Darkest Shore DLC – All Secret Audio Recordings Locations
More Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies guides on Gameranx:
- Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – True Easter Egg Guide | Hardcore Walkthrough
- Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – Casual Easter Egg Guide | ‘Fireworks’ Walkthrough
- Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – How To Turn On The Power | First Step Guide
- Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – How To Pack-A-Punch | Weapon Upgrade Guide
- Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – How To Upgrade the Tesla Gun | All Variants Guide
- Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – Survive Longer With Armor | New Juggernog Guide
- Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – How To Unlock The Mystery Box | Groesten Haus Guide
- Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – How To Unlock Secret Playable Characters
- Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – How to Find Dr. Straub | ‘Lurking Around’ Guide
- Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – How To Get A Free Perk Purchase | Secrets Guide