If you want to survive for long in Alpha Omega, another map set in the dreary, irradiated Nuketown map that’s appeared all over the Call of Duty franchise, you’re going to need the Pack-a-Punch machine. This price-y vendor sells you upgraded versions of your guns, sucking up and spitting out enhanced weapons for a steep fee. Unlocking the Pack-a-Punch is usually as far as any casual player can complete on their own, and learning how to do it will make online play much, much easier.
Below, we’ve got all the instructions with pictures explaining the three step process. You’ll want to get acquainted with the Alpha Omega map, which is yet another alternate version of Nuketown — and this is the most mysterious version yet, with a strange pyramid device in the underground chambers, a hidden bunker, and lots of retro weaponry to collect. Even the Raygun returns for another round, but we’ll have to cover acquiring that beauty later. For now, we’re all about that Pack-a-Punch.
More Black Ops 4 Zombies: Alpha Omega guides:
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Alpha Omega – How To Turn On The Power | First Step Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Alpha Omega – How To Build The Riot Shield | Part Locations Guide
How To Unlock The Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
The Pack-a-Punch is a special vending machine located in the Beds area of the Bunker. For 5,000 points, you can place a weapon into the Pack-a-Punch and get a significantly upgraded version. To unlock it, follow these steps.
Step #1: Turn On Power
The simplest step. Travel to the Cul-de-Sac and enter the Power House. Flip up the lowered switch to reactivate power on the map. Deal with the lightning dogs that spawn, and you can move on to the next step.
Step #2: Activate The Bunker Generator
With the power on, you can now enter the Bunker. There are two entrances — one in the Yellow House Backyard, and one in the Green House Backyard. Either way, pass through the Nova 6 gas and follow the signs to the Generator.
Interact with the panel on the main turbine in the center of the room. This will activate an event that spawns Catalyst Zombies — survive for one minute and the lockdown will release, allowing you to complete the final step.
Step #3: Repair 4 Ventilation Systems
The Bunker is still full of deadly gas. To clear it and unlock the Pack-a-Punch machine, you need to repair four broken Ventilation Systems around the map. There is a Ventilation System located at all six houses above-ground.
You can tell which houses to check by looking at the windows / chimney — green gas will be rising out of the house. That’s a sure-fire sign that the ventilation system is damaged. Go inside and interact with the vent; if it needs repair, it’s covered in green neon slime.
You need to stand still to repair the machine. You can stop repairing at any time and move — the dial locks into place at each interval, so it won’t go down to zero. Repair all four random ventilation machines, then return to the Beds area of the Bunker.
The Pack-A-Punch is now up-and-running! You’re free to deposit any weapon for 5,000 points and get an upgrade. I recommend using the Starter Pistol — you’ll get double explosive-bullet slinging revolvers!
Table of Contents – Black Ops 4: Zombies Guides
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Turn On Power
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood of the Dead – Main Easter Egg Guide | ‘Most Escape Alive’
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Get Acidgat & Magmagat Wonder Weapons
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Get Hell’s Retriever | Wonder Weapon Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Get Hell’s Redeemer | Upgrade Retriever Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: How To Build The Zombie Shield | All Maps [Blood, IX & More]
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: How To Unlock Every Secret Song Easter Egg [Blood, IX & More]
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Where To Find Every Jumpscare Easter Egg [Blood & Classified]
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Voyage Of Despair – How To Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Voyage Of Despair – Elemental Kraken Wonder Weapon Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Voyage Of Despair – Main Easter Egg Completion Guide | ‘Abandon Ship’
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: IX – How To Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: IX – How To Get The Death of Orion | Wonder Weapon Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: IX – How To Complete The Main Easter Egg | ‘Venerated Warrior’ Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Classified – How To Complete The Main Easter Egg Quest | Ending Cutscene
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Classified – How To Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Classified – How To Unlock The “Shockwave” Easter Egg Song
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Classified – How To Get The Winter’s Howl | Wonder Weapon Guide