[Get more Black Ops 4 secrets, Easter eggs, and info! Subscribe to GuideRanx for daily gaming guides.]
Take your first water-logged steps in “Voyage of Despair” and see how to unlock the Pack-a-Punch machine the easy way in Black Ops 4: Zombies. Trapped in a strange distortion of time, you’ll have the entire Titanic to explore on this expansive map. Unlocking the Pack-a-Punch is pretty easy, all things considered, you just need to find the Sentinel Artifact and interact with four symbols.
Getting to those symbols? That’s another story. The Titanic is massive, and this Zombies map lets you dive underwater. You’ll have to explore the iconic Grand Staircase, slide around the Poop Deck, and drain water in the Cargo Hold to find all the symbols. Learn where to get them all in the quick guide below. You’ll be Pack-a-Punching in no time.
Table of Contents – Black Ops 4: Zombies Guides
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Turn On Power
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood of the Dead – Main Easter Egg Guide | ‘Most Escape Alive’
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Get Acidgat & Magmagat Wonder Weapons
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Get Hell’s Retriever | Wonder Weapon Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Get Hell’s Redeemer | Upgrade Retriever Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Get The Gold Spork | 1-Hit Kill Melee Weapon
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: How To Build The Zombie Shield | All Maps [Blood, IX & More]
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: How To Unlock Every Secret Song Easter Egg [Blood, IX & More]
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Where To Find Every Jumpscare Easter Egg [Blood & Classified]
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Voyage Of Despair – Elemental Kraken Wonder Weapon Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Voyage Of Despair – Main Easter Egg Completion Guide | ‘Abandon Ship’
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: IX – How To Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: IX – How To Get The Death of Orion | Wonder Weapon Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: IX – How To Complete The Main Easter Egg | ‘Venerated Warrior’ Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Classified – How To Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Classified – How To Unlock The “Shockwave” Easter Egg Song
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Classified – How To Get The Winter’s Howl | Wonder Weapon Guide
Voyage of Despair – How To Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
The Pack-a-Punch is a machine that upgrades weapons. You’ll need to complete Easter egg quest steps to unlock the PaP machine. Once it is unlocked, you can upgrade a weapon for 5000 points. The weapon will become stronger, have more ammo, get a shiny camo skin, and sometimes gain unique special effects, like explosive bullets.
Step #1: Get The Artifact
Unlock doors to reach the Poop Deck in the opposite side of the ship from Spawn. Climb to the raised platform to find a special artifact — the Sentinel Artifact. It’s easily visible and glows blue. Your character will comment on “the artifact” when you’re near it.
Activate it, and three things will happen — the stack in the distance will explode, teleporters will activate, and four glowing symbols will fly around the map.
Step #2: Collect All 4 Glowing Symbols
After activating the artifact, symbols will spread all around the map. You need to interact with the symbols — the first one is in the Poop Deck, right above the pedestal where the Pack-a-Punch machine will actually appear. You can activate the symbols in any order.
- Symbol #1: Poop Deck – Above the pedestal with four symbols, in the center.
- Symbol #2: Turbine Room – Underwater, swim through the open passage to the giant red turbine.
- Symbol #3: Grand Staircase – At the very bottom of the Grand Staircase.
- Symbol #4: Cargo Hold – Drain the water with the red valve in the Cargo Hold to find it along the far-right wall.
Step #3: Pack-a-Punch!
The pedestal will transform into a Pack-a-Punch after activating all four symbols. Like on every map, the Pack-a-Punch is required to upgrade your weapons. It costs 5,000 points to upgrade a weapon, and it’s well worth it if you want to survive into the high rounds.
More Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 guides on Gameranx:
- Black Ops 4: 16 Things You Should Know About Blackout Mode | Beta Beginner’s Guide
- Black Ops 4: Blackout Is Full Of Zombies Mode Secrets & Easter Eggs
- Black Ops 4: Blackout – The Secret Song Returns In Asylum | Easter Egg Guide
- Black Ops 4: Blackout – Check Out All 14 Areas & What They’re Based On | Map Guide
- Black Ops 4: Blackout – 10 Insane Tips & Tricks You Probably Didn’t Know About
- Black Ops 4: Blackout – The Best Weapons To Use In Any Situation | Greatest Guns Guide