Call of Duty Mobile is on its way west. The iOS and Android version of Black Ops 4 includes their premier new Battle Royale mode Black Out, along with standard CoD multiplayer and even some cooperative Zombies action. It’s all available on all mobile devices, and you can be one of the first to play as it makes its way to North America and Europe — you’ll just need to register.
While this pint-sized version of Black Ops 4 might not sound that appealing to the hardcore crowd, there are benefits in this tiny version of the game. For one, it’s totally free-to-play. Anyone can give this version a try and jump into the well-crafted Battle Royale mode when it fully releases later this summer.
More Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 guides on Gameranx:
- Black Ops 4: 16 Things You Should Know About Blackout Mode | Beta Beginner’s Guide
- Black Ops 4: Blackout Is Full Of Zombies Mode Secrets & Easter Eggs
- Black Ops 4: Blackout – The Secret Song Returns In Asylum | Easter Egg Guide
- Black Ops 4: Blackout – Check Out All 14 Areas & What They’re Based On | Map Guide
- Black Ops 4: Blackout – 10 Insane Tips & Tricks You Probably Didn’t Know About
- Black Ops 4: Blackout – The Best Weapons To Use In Any Situation | Greatest Guns Guide
How To Sign-Up For The Beta | Early-Access Guide
The beta hasn’t come to NA / EU yet, but anyone that pre-registers now will be able to get a spot and an e-mail invitation in the coming weeks. Pre-registration is available in North America, South America, Europe, and other select territories including India — you can register on iOS and Android devices.
- To pre-register and earn a spot on the beta e-mail list, sign-up on this website by clicking the yellow button in the top-right corner.
The first beta region is India. Activision hasn’t confirmed any other beta locations yet, so you’ll have to be patient until e-mails are sent with instructions on how to fully unlock the beta version of the game.
The beta will feature Multiplayer modes and maps from the Call of Duty: Black Ops series and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Along with Blackout and Zombies, you’ll also be able to play several multiplayer modes — Domination, Hardpoint, Team Deathmatch, Free-For-All, and Frontline will all be available at launch.
These modes will support a smaller number of players than some fans are used to — you’ll find multiplayer matches with a limit of 8-10 players, depending on the mode. Rewards and XP are only awarded for playing in Ranked Match leagues, though you will be able to form Clans and work together with friends.
Depending on the type of player you are, you can use one of two control schemes; simple and advanced. With Simple activated, you’ll automatically shoot when your cross-hair drifts over an enemy. You’ll be able to select the range auto-fire from the hip activates. Advanced Mode is, well, much more advanced — with manual firing and weapon customization, including how you hold each weapon in combat.
In general, this is still a simplified version of Call of Duty for mobile, this isn’t the almost exact one-to-one conversion you’ll find for Fortnite. It’s up to you whether that’s actually a good thing or a bad thing, but I’m very curious to get this pint-sized CoD a try.
Table of Contents – Black Ops 4: Zombies Guides
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Turn On Power
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood of the Dead – Main Easter Egg Guide | ‘Most Escape Alive’
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Get Acidgat & Magmagat Wonder Weapons
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Get Hell’s Retriever | Wonder Weapon Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Get Hell’s Redeemer | Upgrade Retriever Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Blood Of The Dead – How To Get The Gold Spork | 1-Hit Kill Melee Weapon
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: How To Build The Zombie Shield | All Maps [Blood, IX & More]
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: How To Unlock Every Secret Song Easter Egg [Blood, IX & More]
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Where To Find Every Jumpscare Easter Egg [Blood & Classified]
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Voyage Of Despair – How To Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Voyage Of Despair – Elemental Kraken Wonder Weapon Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Voyage Of Despair – Main Easter Egg Completion Guide | ‘Abandon Ship’
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: IX – How To Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: IX – How To Get The Death of Orion | Wonder Weapon Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: IX – How To Complete The Main Easter Egg | ‘Venerated Warrior’ Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Classified – How To Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Classified – How To Unlock The “Shockwave” Easter Egg Song
- Black Ops 4 Zombies: Classified – How To Get The Winter’s Howl | Wonder Weapon Guide