Want an easy set of Power Armor in Nuka-World? Don’t miss out on the X-01 suit left un-protected in a chained-up garage. The armor itself, while slightly randomized, is usually pretty complete, only missing an arm or a leg — so this won’t be a complete, pristine set. Still, this is the easiest X-01 Power Armor allocation available in the Commonwealth, and won’t require quests or deadly arenas filled with Sentry Bots.
The X-01 Advanced Power Armor is modeled after gear found all the way back in Fallout 2. In that game, the militaristic Enclave emerged with these upgraded suits — the organization was pretty much wiped-out during the events Fallout 3, but the X-01 remains. Collect free parts of this rare relic with the full guide.
If you’re a true survivor, check out Gameranx’s massive list of guides, how-to’s, secret locations, and everything else a fresh Vault 111 escapee needs to thrive on the Fallout 4 Ultimate Commonwealth Guide.
X-01 Power Armor | Location Guide
A totally free and easy set of mostly-complete X-01 Power Armor can be found in the northeast corner of the Nuka-World DLC map. There’s nothing too dangerous up here, so if you’re feeling adventurous, you can snatch these powerful Power Armor parts pretty early.
Where to Find the X-01 Armor: The Power Armor is located at the Morton Residence. Find this house northeast of the Nuka-Cola Bottling Plant, or southeast of the abandoned town of Bradberton.
How to Access the Morton Residence Garage: The Morton Residence is locked tight. To get inside, drop down the cliff’s ledge west of the house. There’s an old sewer drain with a puddle here. Go inside to find Morton’s basement — two Radroaches will appear here.
Upstairs is where you’ll enter the locked garage. Remove the chains to re-enter this area. Strangely, the chains will return nightly, so it’s best to take the Power Armor suit and relocate it to your home base at Fizztop Mountain.
The X-01 Power Suit located here seems to be slightly randomized, but it will always spawn X-01 Power Armor pieces. Here’s what we found:
- X-01 Mk. VI Torso
- X-01 Mk. V Helmet
- X-01 Mk. VI Right Arm
- X-01 Mk. II Right Leg
Remember, the X-01 Power Armor is the most advanced ‘basic’ style of Power Armor you’ll come across in the Commonwealth, and was most visibly seen used by the villainous Enclave in Fallout 2.
See everything new, unique, secret or special in Fallout 4’s Nuka World DLC with the full list of Gameranx guides:
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – Complete Achievements / Trophies Guide
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – Beginner’s Guide | How to Get Started
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – All New Armor & Apparel | Locations Guide
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – All New Weapons | Locations Guide
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – Fastest Way to Earn Nuka-Cade Tickets
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – All 5 Scav! Magazine Locations
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – ‘Cappy in a Haystack’ Quest Completion Guide
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – ‘Precious Medals’ Quest Guide | All Medallions
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – Star Core Locations | Quantum Armor Guide
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – All 15 New Nuka-Recipes | Locations Guide
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – Bethesda’s Fan Tribute Easter Egg NPC
Check out even more articles related to Fallout 4’s Far Harbor add-on:
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – All New Weapons | Locations Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – All New Armor & Apparel | Locations Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Islander’s Almanac Magazine Locations
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – 3 Workshop Locations | Push Back the Fog Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – New Recipes | Just Add Saltwater Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Breathe Underwater | Dive Suit Location
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Bowling Ball Launcher Location Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – How to Get 3 New Settlement Guard Dogs
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Easy Vim! Unique Power Armor Location
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – DLC Unique Perks | How to Unlock
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Best Gear Guide | Assault Marine Locations
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – All 5 DiMA Memory Puzzle Solutions
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Item Console Codes | Weapons & Armor Cheats
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Discover the Secrets of Cranberry Island
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Tourism Guide | 10 Essential Locations