The Sole Survivor has a need to feed, and now you can satiate that hunger with brand new recipes found exclusively in the Far Harbor add-on for Fallout 4. Expect a whole range of Maine’s classic delicacies; lobster, clam chowder, and everything else under-the-sea. Just like in vanilla Fallout 4, taking the extra time to cook your found food provides a range of bonuses and stat buffs that make your post-apocalyptic lifestyle much more survivable. Check out the new list of recipes and requirements below.
When you’re not hunting down cooking ingredients, you’ll probably find yourself set-upon by armies of mutants designed for high-level Fallout 4 survivors. The Fog Crawlers stalk the misty shorelines while a new brand of Death Claw with angler fish qualities are ready to leap from the shadows and eviscerate anyone foolish enough to enter their territory. Basically, you’re going to want to stock up on plenty of the new menu items found in Far Harbor.
If you’re a true survivor, check out Gameranx’s massive list of guides, how-to’s, secret locations, and everything else a fresh Vault 111 escapee needs to thrive on the Fallout 4 Ultimate Commonwealth Guide.
New Recipes | Just Add Saltwater Guide
- Fried Fog Crawler
- Damage Resistance greatly increases in Foggy an Rainy weather conditions for 30 minutes.
- Requires: (1) Oil, (1) Raw Fog Crawler Meat
- Grilled Hermit Crab
- +2 Strength and +2 Endurance for 30 minutes.
- Requires: (1) Hermit Crab Meat
- Poached Angler
- +15 AP and reduced fall damage for 20 minutes.
- Requires: (1) Angler Meat
- Gulper Slurry
- Invisible for 10 seconds.
- Requires: (1) Acid, (1) Crystal, (3) Gulper Innards, (1) Purified Water
The following recipes are unlocked after collecting “Recipe Roundup” magazine. That magazine is located on a reception desk in the National Parks Visitor’s Center, located northwest from the Cliff’s Edge Hotel.
- Agile Sludgepak
- Action Point regeneration increases with your current radiation level for 12 minutes.
- Requires: (1) Condensed Fog, (1) Dirty Water, (2) Fertilizer, (1) Stimpak
- Durable Sludgepak
- Damage Resistance increases with your current radiation level for 12 minutes.
- Requires: (1) Condensed Fog, (1) Dirty Water, (2) Fiberglass, (1) Stimpak
- Resilient Sludge Cocktail
- -150 Rad Resist and +75 Max Health for 12 minutes
- Requires: (1) Bloodbug Meat, (1) Condensed Fog, (1) Rax-X
- Strong Sludge Cocktail
- Strength increases with your current radiation level or 12 minutes.
- Requires: (2) Blight, (1) Condensed Fog, (1) Dirty Water
To earn this recipe, join the Children of Atom and talk to Zealot Ware. Complete his side-quest “The Trial of Brother Devin” to unlock this rad-removing beverage. Ware will provide more brew for free over time.
- Ware’s Brew
- Removes 100 points of Radiation
- Requires: (3) Raw Sap
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked:
- Just Add Saltwater: Cook one of the new Far Harbor recipes.
Need more Fallout 4: Far Harbor locations, collectibles, and info? Check out the rest of our DLC guides on Gameranx:
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – How to Access the New DLC
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – All New Weapons | Locations Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – All New Apparel & Armor | Locations Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Islander’s Almanac Magazine Locations
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – 4 Workshop Locations | Push Back the Fog Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Breathe Underwater | Dive Suit Location
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Bowling Ball Launcher Location Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – How to Get 3 New Settlement Guard Dogs
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Best Gear Guide | Assault Marine Locations
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – All 5 DiMA Memory Puzzle Solutions
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Discover the Secrets of Cranberry Island
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Weapons & Armor Item IDs | Dev Console Cheats