One unique set of Fallout 4 armor makes it easy to explore the watery depths of Far Harbor — and we’ve got a quick location guide showing you where to get it. The Rescue Dive Suit doesn’t just provide unlimited oxygen while swimming in the sea, it also protects against water-based radiation. Basically, this suit makes those swimming perks almost entirely obsolete. Yes, there are perks that do the same thing as this suit (prevent radiation damage, unlimited oxygen) but this ugly old diving bell is so much more fashionable. See where to go and what to do to earn the Rescue Dive Suit with our quick guide below.
Looking for more Far Harbor apparel? Check out the full list of Fallout 4: Far Harbor armor sets and outfits exclusive to the DLC. This suit of rusted armor is included, along with Marine armor, new Power Armor, and plenty of fashionable longshoreman styles for your adventure in the foggiest corners of Maine.
If you’re a true survivor, check out Gameranx’s massive list of guides, how-to’s, secret locations, and everything else a fresh Vault 111 escapee needs to thrive on the Fallout 4 Ultimate Commonwealth Guide.
Rescue Dive Suit Location Guide
To earn the Rescue Dive Suit, you’ll need to complete all the optional side-quests in Far Harbor. Talk to Teddy, Captain Avery, Small Bertha, Mitch, Cassie Dalton, the Mariner and Old Longfellow to accept their quests.
Required Quests Include:
- Living on the Edge (Far Harbor – Captain Avery)
- Hull Breach (Far Harbor – The Mariner)
- Blood Tide (Far Harbor – Cassie Dalton)
Once you’ve completed all of these quests, Captain Avery will offer a final side-quest: The Changing Tide. Talk to Avery and the Rescue Dive Suit will be your’s.
Need more Fallout 4: Far Harbor locations, collectibles, and info? Check out the rest of our DLC guides on Gameranx:
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – How to Access the New DLC
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – All New Weapons | Locations Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Islander’s Almanac Magazine Locations
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – 3 Workshop Locations | Push Back the Fog Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – New Recipes | Just Add Saltwater Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Bowling Ball Launcher Location Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – How to Get 3 New Settlement Guard Dogs
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Best Gear Guide | Assault Marine Locations
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – All 5 DiMA Memory Puzzle Solutions
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Discover the Secrets of Cranberry Island
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Weapons & Armor Item IDs | Dev Console Cheats
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Tourism Guide | 10 Essential Locations
Image Source: 
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.