A new Fortnite season has arrived with a lot of new content to dive into. Apart from a new map with fresh points of interest to explore, a perk system has been introduced with Reality Augments, there are new and returning healing items, and much more. Epic Games has kicked off Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 by shaking up the loot pool and adding new weapons to it.
No matter what weapon class you’re a fan of, this season has something for everyone. This time, seven unique weapons have joined the island and here you’ll find a list of each one of them and what they do.
More Fortnite guides
Fortnite: Chapter 4 Season – All Reality Augments and What They Do | Fortnite: Where to Find Supply Llamas: Chapter 3: Season 4 | Fortnite: Where to Find Mending Machines: Chapter 3: Season 4 | Fortnite: All Vaulted and Unvaulted Weapons | Chapter 3: Season 4
All the new weapons introduced in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1
Here is every new weapon that has joined the loot pool this season, along with their descriptions:
- Ex-Caliber Rifle: This powerful, semi-automatic rifle fires a ballistic blade at your enemies and detonates moments later
- Thunder Shotgun: A pump-action shotgun that deals high damage and shoots two rounds at a time
- Maven Auto Shotgun: An automatic, fast-firing shotgun with moderate damage and range
- Red-Eye Assault Rifle: An automatic assault rifle with a custom red dot sight for improved accuracy. Made for a focused wielder, this assault rifle has a controlled fire rate
- Twin Mag Submachine Gun: This automatic, fast-firing SMG has a double-sided magazine for an extra fast reload
- Tactical Pistol: This automatic, powerful sidearm can lay down serious firepower from its small frame
- Shockwave Hammer: Deals damage to opponents and launches them far away. You can also use it to launch yourself and teammates
All of these Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 weapons can be found across the map as ground loot and in chests. It will be interesting to see what direction the meta will take and what weapons will come out on top as fan-favorites as the season progresses.
More Fortnite guides
Fortnite: How to Unlock The Herald Skin and Cosmetics | How to Unlock the Free Chrome Punk Skin | Where to Find Holo-Chests and How to Open Them | Chapter 3 Season 4: Cobra DMR | Stats and Locations Guide | Where to get the Goo Gun and How it Works | How to Destroy Chrome Structures | Challenge Guide | All NPC Locations | Chapter 3: Season 4 | Where to Find all Exotic and Mythic Weapons | Chapter 3: Season 4 | Where to Find Keys and How to Open Vaults | Where to Find Mending Machines | Chapter 3: Season 4 | How to Find and Defeat The Herald | Boss Fight Guide | How to use Chrome Splash to Phase and Chrome Yourself |