Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- How To Earn “The Collector” | Achievement / Trophy Guide
- Mercado | Collectible Locations
- Smelterville East | Collectible Locations
- Smelterville West | Collectible Locations
- East Providencia | Collectibles Locations
- West Providencia | Collectibles Locations
- Rojas Desert North | Collectibles Locations
- Rojas Desert South | Collectibles Locations
- Old Town East | Collectibles Locations
- Old Town West | Collectibles Locations
Give your church HQ a glow up with hidden collectibles. Collectibles are bonus decoration items you can collect to customize your base — by interacting with the different plots, you can plant wall arts, statues, sculptures, and other weird objects all over the place. By snapping a picture of objects that are glowing purple, you’ll score a copy — the Collectibles app gives you clues to find all the locations, but that isn’t enough. Collectibles don’t appear on the map like other discoveries, and even if you know the map location, you’ll also need to know what to actually take a picture of. That’s why we’re here.
For the first part of our collectibles guide, we’re covering the east side of Santo Ileso. These are the neighborhoods you’ll be stomping around in at the start of the game. Before you can take over the city and start a criminal empire, you’ll be exploring Old Town, Mercado, and more. The dusty low-income section of the city isn’t much to look at, but it’s got a lot of collectibles to grab. Here’s where you’ll start.
For more collectibles, check out the extended guides for every region in Santo Ileso.
- Collectibles Pt. 2: Lakeshore, Flats, Badlands & Lake Sebastian
- Collectibles Pt. 3: Monte Vista, Marina West & El Dorado
More Saints Row (2022) guides:
5 Hilariously Weird Unlockables To Get First | 10 Little Details, Controls & Interactions | All Easter Eggs Guide | How To Make Money Early | All Secret Vehicles & Lost Wheel Collectible Locations | Best Car & Helicopter Locations | Gold Garbage Truck Location | Gargantua Monster Truck Location | How To Get A Tank | All Hidden History Locations | Game-Breaking Bug Fix | All Shooting Gallery Locations | All Fast Travel Landmark Locations | How To Complete Car Challenges | Secret Ending Guide
How To Earn “The Collector” | Achievement / Trophy Guide
To earn “The Collector” achievement / trophy, you need to find all 115 collectibles. Collectibles become available after completing the “Home Decor” main mission — afterwards, a Collectibles App will appear on your phone. You can use this to track what Collectibles you’ve unlocked. After collecting 5 collectibles, you’ll earn “Finders Keepers” achievement / trophy.
- Story Collectibles: 10 Collectibles are automatically unlocked as you complete the main story.
- Unlocked: As Seen On TV Knife, Cactus Jack, Oversized Boot, Wormy Apple, Dustlander Throne, Gatling Gun, Western Golden Cannon, Caca Cabana, Cow Statue, Hummingbird Codex
- Side-Job Collectibles: 19 Collectibles can be unlocked by completing Ventures and Side-Hustles. Check the icon of the activity to see what you’ll earn. This will all appear on your map and can’t be missed.
That leaves 84 collectibles in the open-world map. To collect, you need to find the location and take a photo. Open your camera by pressing [D-Pad: Up] — here’s where to find each and every collectible in the game, divided by region. Collectibles do not appear on your map, so we’ve posted a picture of the map location and a picture of the actual object in the environment.
Mercado | Collectible Locations
- Guitar Guy Statue: Medium – Located on top of the guitar store, just north of Botas Picuda Clothing Store.
- Tirepede: Large – At the library courtyard in the northwest.
- Cactus Flower: Small – Located in the center of the region at the small garden across the Plaza De Verano building.
- Helm: Small – On the west shore under a canopy.
- Golden Stag: Medium – In the plaza near Dia De Muertos and Gafas Del Sol Clothing Stores.
Smelterville East | Collectible Locations
- Train Signal: Medium – In the southeast border, there’s a small station with a train signal on the railroad tracks.
- Mechaburger Stand: Medium – At a park seating area on the hill in the northeast corner of the region.
- Ramparts Plush Toy: Small – At the Ramparts BBQ Clothing Store on your map.
Smelterville West | Collectible Locations
- Brewery Tank: Medium – Southwest of the hidden history brewery, take a picture of the wooden brewery tank with the Red Faction icon.
- Topiary Pigs: Medium – Found in the back of the brewery hidden history location, in the center of the region.
- Scorpion Statue: Small – At the large front entrance of the SCORPION factory, south of the brewery hidden history.
- Metal Jackalope Sculpture: Medium – At the park with the circle drive in the northeast of the region.
- Joe Cola Sign: Wall – The giant billboard with the bottlecap, on the factory near the west bridge.
East Providencia | Collectibles Locations
- Horse Sculpture: Medium – On the east border inside a junk dealer called Wreck City.
- Cemetery Angel: Medium – In the center of the large cemetery in the north of the region.
- Golden Shitter: Small – In a garbage alley on the west border, behind a small railroad track with container.
West Providencia | Collectibles Locations
- Bug Statue: Medium – The bug statue on the Rat Rods Clothing Store location.
- Classy Flamingo: Small – In front of a simple house south of JR’s Garage.
- Liquor Bottle: Large – Under the winding raised highway, there’s a bar with a giant glass bottle.
- El Bar Visual Sign: Wall – At the border to the east of the Rat Rods in Providencia. Find a bar with a huge skull sign.
Rojas Desert North | Collectibles Locations
- Metal Coyote: Large – At the Twin Coyote Arcade Clothing Store.
- Metal Sun Man Statue: Small – At the creak seating area / hidden history. In the center of the parking lot, look for a small simple statue.
Rojas Desert South | Collectibles Locations
- Route 66 Sign: Wall – On the main road between the two southern clothing stores. You’ll pass this sign often.
- Cactus Santa: Small – Located at the radar tower to the east of the dam.
- Painted Keg: Small – At the old village in the northeast. At the large mill.
- Thunderpump Sign: Large – At the Ringers Clothing Store location. In front of the gas station.
- Captain Eagle Statue: Large – At the southeast corner in a statue compound.
- Jackalope: Medium – Also at the Ringers Clothing Store location. Right near the Ringers building.
- Piano: Medium – Inside the old church building to the left of Ringers.
- Space Ship: Small – Found near the northernmost border off the main road. There’s a pond with a crashed spaceship.
Old Town East | Collectibles Locations
- Cabbit: Small – In the storage center in the north, inside one of the open rooms.
- Metal Vulture: Large – At the hidden history location in the southwest of the region. Look for a statue spewing fire.
- Grisly Bear: Large – At the same location, take a picture of the bear statue.
Old Town West | Collectibles Locations
- City Hall Fountain: Medium – At city hall, to the northeast of the circle plaza.
- Tipsy Lizard: Wall – At the party street. Look for a large sleeping lizard neon sign.
- Cat Herder: Wall – A large plaque to the west of the Buckaroo Leggings store.
- The Turdis: Medium – In the alley to the west of the gun store. Look for a brightly glowing green port-a-potty.
Some of these collectibles are fun Easter eggs! The Turdis? Come on.