Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- How To Earn “The Collector” | Achievement / Trophy Guide
- Lakeshore North | Collectibles Locations
- Lakeshore South | Collectibles Locations
- East Flats | Collectibles Locations
- West Flats | Collectibles Locations
- Badlands North | Collectibles Locations
- Badlands South | Collectibles Locations
- Lake Sebastian | Collectibles Locations
Collectible hunting is hard. In the second part of our massive collect-a-thon, we’re taking on the west (and center) of Santo Ileso. The dusty Badlands, the extreme opulence of downtown Lakeshore, and the slightly-less-opulent Flats are a maze of concrete that can be tough to navigate. Even Lake Sebastian has three hard-to-find collectibles on the abandoned mining facility island. Find map locations and pictures of each collectible in the region-specific entries below.
For more collectibles, check out the extended guides for every region in Santo Ileso.
- Collectibles Pt. 1: Mercado, Smelterville, Providencia, Old Town & Rojas Desert
- Collectibles Pt. 3: Monte Vista, Marina West & El Dorado
More Saints Row (2022) guides:
5 Hilariously Weird Unlockables To Get First | 10 Little Details, Controls & Interactions | All Easter Eggs Guide | How To Make Money Early | All Secret Vehicles & Lost Wheel Collectible Locations | Best Car & Helicopter Locations | Gold Garbage Truck Location | Gargantua Monster Truck Location | How To Get A Tank | All Hidden History Locations | Game-Breaking Bug Fix | All Shooting Gallery Locations | All Fast Travel Landmark Locations | How To Complete Car Challenges | Secret Ending Guide
How To Earn “The Collector” | Achievement / Trophy Guide
To earn “The Collector” achievement / trophy, you need to find all 115 collectibles. Collectibles become available after completing the “Home Decor” main mission — afterwards, a Collectibles App will appear on your phone. You can use this to track what Collectibles you’ve unlocked. After collecting 5 collectibles, you’ll earn “Finders Keepers” achievement / trophy.
- Story Collectibles: 10 Collectibles are automatically unlocked as you complete the main story.
- Unlocked: As Seen On TV Knife, Cactus Jack, Oversized Boot, Wormy Apple, Dustlander Throne, Gatling Gun, Western Golden Cannon, Caca Cabana, Cow Statue, Hummingbird Codex
- Side-Job Collectibles: 19 Collectibles can be unlocked by completing Ventures and Side-Hustles. Check the icon of the activity to see what you’ll earn. This will all appear on your map and can’t be missed.
That leaves 84 collectibles in the open-world map. To collect, you need to find the location and take a photo. Open your camera by pressing [D-Pad: Up] — here’s where to find each and every collectible in the game, divided by region. Collectibles do not appear on your map, so we’ve posted a picture of the map location and a picture of the actual object in the environment.
Lakeshore North | Collectibles Locations
- Oversized Bullet: Small – At the shore park to the southeast of the region.
- Triceratops Skull: Large – Found at the park near Friendly Fire. In front of the large museum.
- Bronze Buffalo Statue: Medium – Found just west of the museum, in front of the Capitol skyscraper.
- Novelty Cowboy Hat: Large – Just north of the park, there’s a small art installation with LED screens and a giant cowboy hat.
- The Coyote Rodeo: At the Wingsuit Saboteur location on the west border, there’s a park with a statue in the center.
- Campfire Silhouette: Wall – In the same park as the rodeo statue, one of the metal silhouettes can be photographed.
Lakeshore South | Collectibles Locations
- Golden Armadillo: Medium – Behind the library near the Kiss Me Clothing Store.
- I Heart Santo Ileso: Medium – On the upper level of the Canyon shopping mall where the Million Dollar Store is located.
- The Great Banana: Small – In the northeast corner of the region, behind the front entrance of the Cicada Wireless building.
East Flats | Collectibles Locations
- Sofa King Sign: Wall – The sign above the sofa store entrance.
- Golden Helmet Statue: Medium – West of the Smelter Yo Face Clothing Store. Near the stadium.
- Windmill: Large – At the Chicken Dance Studio, just to the west.
- Bronze Arm: Medium – In the far southeast corner of the region. Out front of the Swole Hole gym.
West Flats | Collectibles Locations
- Planetary Model: Small – On the roof of the Science Center in the northeast.
- Bowling Ball and Pin: Medium – Located in front of the large bowling alley in the north.
Badlands North | Collectibles Locations
- Bear Rug: Wall – On the porch of the structure you’ll see before the church, in the western town in the far northwest of the region.
- Western Chuckwagon: Large – In the same area, find the wagon at the barn down the main street.
- Golden Urinal: Medium – Outside the Marshall Prison at the northwest corner, look for a dig site with this gold urinal.
- Fanciful Map: Wall – There’s an old building north of the prison. Inside you’ll find a giant old map of the area.
- Silver Obelisk: Small – A strange silver object in the middle of nowhere, on the north side of the map.
- Ancient Vase: Small – There’s a blue trailer on the southern border with this collectible next to the porch.
Badlands South | Collectibles Locations
- Cactus Cowboy: Large – On the main road to the east of Starmadillo. Follow the road and you can’t miss it.
- Saddle Bar Stool: Medium – At the hidden history / gimmick town south of Starmadillo, check left of the entrance to the Jacknife Cafe.
- Model Plane: Small – At Starmadillo, there’s a pond to the north with a crashed airplane.
- Owl Windmill: Large – Far south of the cafe and just outside of town, there’s a large windmill with an owl face.
- Singing Bush: Small – Hilarious Easter egg located on a small island in the southeast of this region.
- The Worthy Hammer: Another Easter egg! Thor’s Hammer is located in the middle of the badlands in this location on your map.
Lake Sebastian | Collectibles Locations
- Atlas Statue: Large – There’s a large gold statue on the exterior at this location. You can spot it easily from a helicopter.
- Mine Cart: Medium – Found in the southwest area of the island. From the empty warehouse building in the southwest, enter the tunnel — the mine cart is in the chamber below.
- Centerpiece Bowl: Small – Found inside one of the warehouses in the northwest area of the island. Look for a bowl on a stack of barrels.
Take a trip to the west border of Santo Ileso and gather up even more collectibles.