Super Mario Odyssey: All 100 Purple Coins Locations | Metro Kingdom
Go on a shopping spree in Metro Kingdom with all 100 regional coins hidden throughout New Donk City.
New Donk City is a sprawling metropolis, and one of the most complicated levels in Super Mario Odyssey. Finding all 100 purple coins is a pain in Mario’s rear — you’ll have to climb every skyscraper and check every dingy alley to get all these coins, and it’s so easy to miss just one or two. You’re going to want the fancy suits and souvenirs, so browse the gallery and text locations below for help grabbing every coin.
Many of the coins are literally floating high in the sky, and you’ll have to precariously position Mario on ledges to shimmy over and snatch them up. There are a variety of optional activities you can experience, too — like a thrilling scooter escape versus an angry T-Rex! You’ll have to replay that one a few times to grab all the purple coins. Don’t forget to search every inch of the City Hall interior, too!
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $48.75Was: $59.99
Price: $11.99Was: $12.88
Price: $23.00Was: $24.99
Price: Check on Amazon
More Super Mario Odyssey guides on Gameranx:
- Super Mario Odyssey: How To Beat Every Boss | Broodals Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: Cascade Kingdom Guide | All Moons Locations
- Super Mario Odyssey: Sand Kingdom Guide | All Moons Locations
- Super Mario Odyssey: Lake Kingdom Guide | All Moons Locations
- Super Mario Odyssey: Lost Kingdom Guide | All Moons Locations
- Super Mario Odyssey: Wooded Kingdom Guide | All Moons Locations
- Super Mario Odyssey: All 50 Purple Coins Locations | Cascade Kingdom
- Super Mario Odyssey: All 100 Purple Coins Locations | Sand Kingdom
- Super Mario Odyssey: All 50 Purple Coins Locations | Lake Kingdom
- Super Mario Odyssey: All 50 Purple Coins Locations | Cap Kingdom
- Super Mario Odyssey: All 100 Purple Coins Locations | Wooded Kingdom
- Super Mario Odyssey: All 50 Purple Coins Locations | Lost Kingdom
All 100 Purple Coins Locations | Metro Kingdom
Odyssey Landing Zone
- 3 Coins: On the girders that lead from the Odyssey Landing Zone to the electricity wire that takes Mario into New Donk City proper.
- 2 Coins: Left of the City Outskirts / Main Street flag, find two coins behind the gate on a building across from the Crazy Cap store.
- 3 Coins: Reaching the Construction Site area from the Crazy Cap store street, drop onto the girders to the left to find these coins around the corner.
- 3 Coins: From the previous set of coins, ride the electricity wire to the rooftop then climb onto the billboard on your right.
- 2 Coins: On the same rooftop as the previous two coins, look down from the east face of the building between two billboards. There are two very tough-to-spot coins below.
- 3 Coins: Again, from the previous three coins, drop down onto the lower roof on the right to get three more coins.
- 2 Coins: Ride the electricity wire up from the Main Street to reach the rooftop on the eastern building, across the street from the park.
- 3 Coins: From Main Street, go toward City Hall and enter the bonus stage through the doors down the alley to the right. When you reach the second moving pole section, you’ll spot three coins you can get while riding one of the poles.
- 3 Coins: Between the two tall buildings along the east side of Main Street.
- 3 Coins: In an alley to the left after leaving the girders at the Construction Site checkpoint and returning to the streets.
- 3 Coins: From the Heliport flag, cross the girder onto the City Hall building with the interior entrance door. Around the corner, there are 3 coins protected by nasty bugs.
New Donk City Hall Interior
- 3 Coins: Inside the City Hall Interior, reach the second pair of elevator platforms and ride down to find these coins.
- 2 Coins: In the gap as you climb the City Hall Interior, drop down onto the crumbling platform to grab these.
- 3 Coins: Up the third pair of lift platforms in the City Hall Interior, throw Cappy to grab three coins on your right.
- 2 Coins: After climbing a yellow / black pole in the City Hall Interior, you’ll reach a second pole. Climb down this one instead of going up.
New Donk City Hall Rooftop
- 3 Coins: At the New Donk City Hall Rooftop flag, wall-jump up the shaft to reach three coins, visible from the boss arena at the top of the building.
- 3 Coins: Wall-jump up the girders behind the northeast building.
- 3 Coins: Wall-jump up the girders behind City Hall this time.
- 3 Coins: On a catwalk, high up on the east-face of the City Hall exterior.
Mayor Pauline Commemorative Park
- 2 Coins: Find these coins floating above a tree in Mayor Pauline Commemorative Park, in the northeastern corner of the map.
New Donk City Hall Plaza
- 2 Coins: Found above the “Girder Sandwich” Power Moon. From the City Hall Plaza, ride the electricity wire up to the east building rooftop and run along the girders sticking out east.
- 6 Coins: There are lots of coins inside a deadly T-Rex escape bonus area found through the open doors near City Hall Plaza, across from the outdoor cafe. The first set of 3 are on the right, and the second set are in the center.
- 3 Coins: On the rooftop of the building with the T-Rex escape bonus area. Reach the top of the adjacent building and fling Mario to this rooftop. You’ll also find the trumpet-playing musician on this roof.
- 2 Coins: On the fire escape, near the Cranky / Expesso intersection.
- 3 Coins: On the building southeast from City Hall – reach the rooftop with the big ground pound button on top, and then hang from the ledge facing City Hall to spot these coins.
- 3 Coins: Climb the poles on the northwestern building (below the Outdoor Cafe) to reach a high rooftop with these coins.
- 3 Coins: Reach the rooftop north of the Outdoor Cafe flag, then jump on the umbrellas.
- 2 Coins: Find these two coins on the tree on the island in the far northwestern corner. Enter the building west of City Hall and go through the green pipe to reach it.
- 3 Coins: When you reach the rotating cross-shaped poles in the high-rise obstacle course, you’ll find these three coins. To get to the obstacle course, enter the door to the left of the City Hall and use the green pipe.
Underground Power Plant
- 4 Coins: Enter the Underground Power Plant after finding all the musicians for Pauline’s festival. When you find the musicians, the taxi covering the manhole near the Outdoor Cafe will move.
- 3 Coins: Now you can possess the manhole and enter. As you progress, you’ll see four coins – there are three hidden coins in a lower platform nearby.
- 3 Coins: Ride the electrical wire to the right of the Crazy Cap store entrance. There are three coins on the rooftop.
- 2 Coins: Reach the Rooftop Garden flag (west buildings) and drop down from the south building that’s located left of the Crazy Cap. There are two purple coins on the bill board you can only reach from the roof.
- 3 Coins: Just north of the Rooftop Garden flag. Drop down onto the lower building nearby to get these coins.
- 4 Coins: Reach the tall rooftop east of the Rooftop Garden flag.
More Super Mario Odyssey guides on Gameranx:
- Super Mario Odyssey: 10 Tips & Tricks To Help You Get Started | Beginner’s Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: Collect Every Moon & Earn Unlocks | 100% Completion Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: How To Access 2 Extra, Bonus Kingdoms | Secrets Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: All Hidden Portrait Warp Zones Locations | Secrets Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: Here’s Where To Find Yoshi | Secrets Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: How To Farm Gold Coins Fast | Easy Moons Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: How To Answer Pauline’s Quiz & Find Her Present
- Super Mario Odyssey: All Captain Toad Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: All Goombette Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: All Musical Toad Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: All Princess Peach Locations | Collectibles Guide