Buy a swim suit (and a few souvenirs) in the wet and wild Lake Kingdom with all the Purple Coin locations for this level in Super Mario Odyssey. The purple coins in this stage love hiding behind strange zippers, so keep an eye out for silver eyesores sticking out of walls. Throw Cappy at a zipper to capture it, then it’s just one quick unzip to reveal hidden paths or secret alcoves. You’ll find purple coins and optional obstacle courses — all in a day’s work for Mario.
The Lake Kingdom is a particularly tough place to navigate, even if it isn’t as expensive as the Sand Kingdom. There are only 50 Purple Coins here, instead of the 100 in Sand Kingdom. The store only sells one bonus outfit, complete with inflatable rubber ducky that doesn’t actually float. You can grab the swimmer’s suit and take a dive in the calming vibes of Lake Kingdom with the guide below.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $48.99Was: $59.99
Price: $9.00Was: $19.99
Price: Check on Amazon
More Super Mario Odyssey guides on Gameranx:
- Super Mario Odyssey: How To Beat Every Boss | Broodals Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: Cascade Kingdom Guide | All Moons Locations
- Super Mario Odyssey: Sand Kingdom Guide | All Moons Locations
- Super Mario Odyssey: All 50 Purple Coins Locations | Cascade Kingdom
- Super Mario Odyssey: All 100 Purple Coins Locations | Sand Kingdom
All 50 Purple Coins Locations | Lake Kingdom
Odyssey Landing Zone
- 3 Coins: Left of the entrance to the underwater tunnel in the Starting Area, look just under the water at the bottom of the cliff to find a zipper. Unzip the secret area to reveal 3 coins.
- 3 Coins: On the lakebed to the right as you enter the water near the Odyssey Landing Area, capture the zipper and unzip.
- 3 Coins: Right behind the Odyssey Landing Area, on a platform built into the cliff.
- 3 Coins: Use a high-jump flower in the back-right corner from the Odyssey Landing Area to reach the high stone ledge with the Moon Block. Use Cappy to remove the stoppers.
- 4 Coins: Sink into the water after unzipping the floor. At the bubbler, turn around to see these four coins above a bed of spikes.
- 3 Coins: From the Underwater Entrance flag, swim up and right to find 3 coins near the surface, floating above a rocky platform.
Underwater Plaza Entrance
- 3 Coins: Directly above the Underwater Plaza Entrance flag.
- 3 Coins: To the left of the Underwater Plaza Entrance flag, swim outside the bubble and use Cappy to pull the posts from the little alcove built into the wall
- 3 Coins: Swim up the shaft from the roof of the Underwater Plaza then drop down from the platform where you emerge.
- 4 Coins: Near the Courtyard flag, on a high platform overlooking the Odyssey opening area. Stack up the goombas as high as you can to reach them.
Underwater Plaza Terrace
- 3 Coins: In the same spot, right where you emerge from the Underwater Plaza rooftop shaft, hit the P Switch to lower a platform with three Purple Coins.
- 4 Coins: To the left of the Underwater Plaza rooftop shaft surface exit, there’s a zipper on the cliff. High-jump and capture the zipper to uncover an alcove
- 4 Coins: Above the Plaza Entrance flag, enter the green pipe on the left side of the cliff face above water and go to the end of the 2D Mario section. Past the 2D pipe, there’s a hidden area with four coins.
- 4 Coins: To the left on the cliff platforms before reaching the Broodal boss arena.
- 3 Coins: Around a ledge Mario can hang from in the “Jump, Grab, Cling and Climb” Power Moon challenge obstacle course. The entrance is above one of the flowers to the left of the boss arena.
More Super Mario Odyssey guides on Gameranx:
- Super Mario Odyssey: 10 Tips & Tricks To Help You Get Started | Beginner’s Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: Collect Every Moon & Earn Unlocks | 100% Completion Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: How To Access 2 Extra, Bonus Kingdoms | Secrets Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: All Hidden Portrait Warp Zones Locations | Secrets Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: Here’s Where To Find Yoshi | Secrets Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: How To Farm Gold Coins Fast | Easy Moons Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: How To Answer Pauline’s Quiz & Find Her Present
- Super Mario Odyssey: All Captain Toad Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: All Goombette Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: All Musical Toad Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Super Mario Odyssey: All Princess Peach Locations | Collectibles Guide