Learn all about the new, DLC-Exclusive Exotics found in the Curse of Osiris expansion for Destiny 2 with our complete overview of everything new. Old Exotics return with a new coat of paint, while others get a full reimagining like the ‘Red Death’ — what was once a Pulse Rifle is now a Hand Cannon with the same 3-shot burst. Keep scrolling to see what’s back, and what’s completely new.
There are some never before seen features to the weapons found in Curse of Osiris. One of the most interested new Exotics is The Colony — a Grenade Launcher that fires spider robots that chase nearby targets before exploding. Considering how not-great the Grenade Launcher weapon class is, this is a pretty good addition.
We’ve also thrown in a gallery filled with every Exotic weapon, including Exotic gear and Exotic looks for your Ghost. Hopefully you’ll have a heads-up when it comes to picking out the best looking stuff for your Guardian.
More Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris DLC guides on Gameranx:
- Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris – How to Activate Mercury Heroic Public Events
- Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris – How to Unlock the Secret Lighthouse Chest | Easter Egg Guide
- Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris – All Mercury Region Chest Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris – How to Unlock (& Use!) the Weapon Forge | Exclusive Gear Guide
- Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris – How to Get Radiolarian Cultures Faster | Farming Guide
- Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris – How to Get to Power Level 330 | Raid Prep Guide
Every New Exotic Weapon | All Exotics List
[The gallery includes all known Curse of Osiris Exotic weapons, gear, and ornaments.]
Exotic Weapons are the rarest of the rare, the best of the best, and most of them are only available through Exotic Engrams. Not all of them, though — completing the story campaign for Curse of Osiris will earn you a guaranteed exotic. Sadly, it won’t be a weapon.
NOTE: If you haven’t tested it already, the Weapon Forge only produces Legendary weapons, not Exotics. That’s a huge bummer.
There are 6 new Exotic Weapons available in Curse of Osiris — 1 is completely unknown and unavailable currently. We’ll update for that one later, when more information is available.
- Weapon Type: Grenade Launcher
- 330 (Void) | 47 Power | 7 Magazine
- Launches Insectoid Robot Grenades that chase targets and explode when it close proximity.
- Weapon Type: Hand Cannon
- 330 (Kinetic) | 47 Power | 14 Magazine
- ‘Red Death’ Hand Cannon, shoots in 3-Round bursts.
- Weapon Type: Trace Rifle
- 330 (Solar) | 47 Power | 77 Magazine
- Fires a sustained beam of Solar energy that increases power while the weapon continues to fire, enhancing damage over time.
- Kills with this weapon return ammo to the magazine.
- Weapon Type: Fusion Rifle
- 330 (Void) | 47 Power | 4 Magazine
- Shots attach to targets and feature a delayed Void explosion.
- Multi-kills instantly reload reserve Energy / Kinetic weapons.
The Jade Rabbit
- Weapon Type: Scout Rifle
- Chain body shots to gain extra damage on next Precision shot and respawn ammo in your magazine.
More Destiny 2 guides on Gameranx:
- Destiny 2: 10 Things You Should Know Before Starting | Beginner’s Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How End-Game Power Levels Work | 260+ PL Guide
- Destiny 2: Soccer Balls, Lava Skins & Bonus Keys | New Social Easter Eggs
- Destiny 2: What Role Is Best For You? | Titan, Warlock & Hunter Class Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get Legendary Shards | Exotic Currency Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Earn (Or Buy) A Sparrow | Mount Unlock Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get All New Subclasses | Artifact Unlock Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Unlock The Crucible | PVP Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get The Scout Commander Aura | Farm Secrets Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get Every Exotic Weapon | All Exotics List
- Destiny 2: How To Get Exotic Engrams | Farming Method Guide
- Destiny 2: Legendary “Loot Cave” Engram Farming | 260+ PL Guide
- Destiny 2: How to Beat Dominus Ghaul | Final Boss Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Unlock Flashpoints | “In A Flash” Trophy Guide