Even after you’ve become Champion of the Alola Region and completed the main story, there’s still plenty to do in Pokemon Sun and Moon. Revisiting old locations, you’ll find new post-game side-quests to complete with big rewards. One of those side-quests sends you out to defeat 8 hidden Eevee evolution trainers — and completing it will earn you the Eevium Z crystal.
What is Eevium Z? It’s a Z-Crystal that changes an Eevee’s Last Resort into one of those once-per-battle Z-Moves. This is easily the toughest Z-Crystal to acquire, and finding all 8 Eevee trainers isn’t so easy, even with the Veteran Trainer’s cryptic clues. Cut through the fat and learn how to get this quest started, and how to complete it, with the locations guide below.
How to Find All 8 Eevee Trainers | Eevium-Z Guide
Complete the main story and return to the Thrifty Megamart on Akala Island, Royal Avenue. Talk to the man at the register and he’ll send you on a quest to battle 8 Eevee trainers. He’ll give clues to their locations, but won’t explain in detail. Here are all 8 of those locations.
- Vaporeon Trainer: Melemele Island, Trainer School — The only woman found on the third floor, to the right of the stairs.
- Umbreon Trainer: Melemele Island, Hau’oli Cemetery – An old man standing in the northwest corner of the graveyard interior.
- Glaceon Trainer: Melemele Island, Iki Town – On the west side of town, there’s a single house built on a raised platform. Talk to the old lady in the kitchen.
- Flareon Trainer: Akala Island, Tide Song Hotel – The old man in the jumpsuit found in the back of the main hotel area.
- Leafeon Trainer: Akala Island, Hanu Beach – There’s a woman in a bikini in the upper corner of the beach, standing under an umbrella.
- Jolteon Trainer: Ula’ula Island, Malie Community Center – Old woman on the right, watching TV in the community center.
- Espeon Trainer: Ula’ula Island, Geothermal Power Plant – Inside the visitor center area, look to the back-left for a TV display with rows of chairs. The old man sitting in the front row is the trainer.
- Sylveon Trainer: Poni Island, Seafolk Village – Young child standing in the right corner of the Steelix houseboat.
Track down and defeat all 8 trainers, then return to the Veteran Trainer worked in the Thrifty Megamart. Talk to him to receive Eevium Z.
- Eevium Z: Eevee-Only Z-Crystal, will upgrade Eevee’s Last Resort into a Z-Move.
Currently, Eevium Z is the toughest Z-Crystal to acquire.
Find even more Pokemon Sun & Moon guides, how-to’s and tutorials on Gameranx:
- 20 Useful Tips & Tricks Pokemon Sun / Moon Doesn’t Tell You
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: 100% Zygarde Guide | Cores & Cells Locations
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: The Best Shiny Pokemon Farming Method
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: How to Efficiently Level Up Poke Pelago
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Find These NPCs For Free Pokemon | Gifts Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: All the Daily Events You Won’t Want to Miss
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Easy Way to Raise Happiness | Friendship Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: How To Stop Evolutions | No Everstone Required
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Everything You Need to Know About Pikachu
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Get Your Munchlax Mystery Gift & Snorlium-Z Now
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: How to Get Sungaleo / Lunala | Legendaries Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Where to Find New Moves | All TM Locations
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Generation 7 Evolution Requirements Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: How to Learn New Pokeball Throw Styles
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: How to Catch Ditto | Rare Pokemon Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: How to Boost Base Stats Fast | EV Farming Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: All Pokemon QR Codes | Complete Gallery
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: How to Evolve | Evolution Stones Locations Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: 6 New Features That Change Everything
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: How to Transfer Pokedex | Compatibility Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Z-Crystal Locations | Z-Moves Unlock Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: All the Version Exclusive Pokemon | Full List
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Demo Secrets Guide & Special Events Calendar
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Preload Available Now | How to Get 12 Free Quick Balls