Happiness is an easily-overlooked feature in Pokemon Sun and Moon. There’s so much to do, and so many new islands to visit filled with unique Generation 7 Pokemon, it’s hard to stop and take care of the critters you’ve already caught. Making your Pokemon happy isn’t just for fun — certain Pokemon, like Pichu, need to be happy or they won’t evolve.
Not only that, but raising happiness can be an extremely slow process. Don’t worry, the Pokemon Reddit community has cracked the code and uncovered a way to raise happiness rapidly.
Easy Way to Raise Happiness | Friendship Guide
This amazingly easy happiness-increasing strategy comes from Redditor Leafeon111. It’s so simple, but so effective. Here’s how to do it.
- Collect / Purchase two TMs.
- Make sure the TMs can be learned by the Pokemon you want to increase.
- Find all the available TMs in Sun/Moon right here.
- Replace one move with a TM.
- Select a move you don’t mind losing (for now!) — you’ll get a chance to learn new abilities afterward.
- Use the second TM to replace the first TM.
- Replace the second TM with the first TM.
- Rinse and repeat.
- After 5-10 minutes, you’ll max out happiness.
Now all you have to do to evolve a Pokemon with a happiness requirement is Level-Up. Super easy, right? No need to constantly pet your Pokemon or feed it or do any of the other happiness-increasing abilities.
Lots of Pokemon need happiness to evolve — Munchlax needs happiness to become Snorlax, for example. From now until January 11th, 2017, Munchlax will be a Mystery Gift, so don’t miss out!
Find even more Pokemon Sun & Moon guides, how-to’s and tutorials on Gameranx:
- 20 Useful Tips & Tricks Pokemon Sun / Moon Doesn’t Tell You
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: 100% Zygarde Guide | Cores & Cells Locations
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: The Best Shiny Pokemon Farming Method
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: How to Efficiently Level Up Poke Pelago
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Find These NPCs For Free Pokemon | Gifts Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: All the Daily Events You Won’t Want to Miss
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: How To Stop Evolutions | No Everstone Required
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Everything You Need to Know About Pikachu
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Get Your Munchlax Mystery Gift & Snorlium-Z Now
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: How to Get Sungaleo / Lunala | Legendaries Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Where to Find New Moves | All TM Locations
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Generation 7 Evolution Requirements Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: How to Learn New Pokeball Throw Styles
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: How to Catch Ditto | Rare Pokemon Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: How to Boost Base Stats Fast | EV Farming Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: All Pokemon QR Codes | Complete Gallery
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: How to Evolve | Evolution Stones Locations Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: 6 New Features That Change Everything
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: How to Transfer Pokedex | Compatibility Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Z-Crystal Locations | Z-Moves Unlock Guide
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: All the Version Exclusive Pokemon | Full List
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Demo Secrets Guide & Special Events Calendar
- Pokemon Sun & Moon: Preload Available Now | How to Get 12 Free Quick Balls
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.