Show some Moon appreciation in Destiny 2 with this hidden Emblem you can unlock for your space-faring Guardian, giving tribute to the original crew that first stepped foot on the moon — before it was haunted. You can unlock a hidden NASA emblem, you just have to find the right spot on the Moon to find it.
It’s a worthy find. To get it, you’ll need to discover a hidden crashed satellite and interact with you. It helps if you’re strong enough to take on PL 870 enemies, but even if you’re low — like PL 820 — it’s still possible to get the emblem and get out early. It’s a perfect emblem to make you feel like a real space explorer.
More Destiny 2: New Light guides:
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep – How To Complete The ‘Garden of Salvation’ Raid | All Steps Guide
- Destiny 2: New Light – Everything You Can Do On Day 1 | F2P Guide
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep – How To Get The Deathbringer Exotic Rocket Launcher | Symphony of Death Guide
- Destiny 2: New Light – All Region Chest Locations | The Moon
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep – How To Complete The Moon Public Events | Heroic Guide
- Destiny 2: New Light – How To Start Every Story Campaign
- Destiny 2: New Light – Here’s How The New Power Level System Works | 950 PL Guide
- Destiny 2: New Light – How To Get Legendary Shards | Year 3 Xur Guide
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep – Here’s What Those Weird Bunny Statues Do | ‘You Lack Something’ Guide
How To Unlock A Hidden NASA Emblem | Easter Egg Guide
To get the NASA Emblem, travel to The Moon. You’ll need to access the K1 Logistics Lost Sector in Archer’s Line. The Lost Sector is Power Level 870, so you’ll need a good PL before you can attempt to explore the area.
Go inside the Lost Sector and clear the first room of enemies. This will drop the barrier and allow you to go deeper inside — enter the large moon crater populated with enemies ahead. You don’t have to defeat the Nightmare Servitor, you can just weave around it and find the hidden Easter egg.
In the crater, go to the back of the chamber, behind the central structure, to a building that’s partially built into the moon rock. Jump onto the roof of this building, and look on the rubble; there’s a tiny crashed satellite you can interact with.
Interact to unlock the NASA emblem! It’s called the ‘Orbital Cartographer’ emblem. While the emblem isn’t a perfect match for the NASA symbol, it’s pretty close — it has the same blue background, replacing the white orbit with the white of the moon. The red line is reminiscent of the red ‘V’ shaped vector on the NASA logo, too.
No matter what, this is a cool little emblem that’s perfect for moon exploration.
More Destiny 2: Forsaken guides on Gameranx:
- Destiny 2: Forsaken – Last Wish Raid Guide | How To Beat Every Boss & Puzzle Encounter
- Destiny 2: Forsaken – 8 Essential Tips To Help You Master Gambit Mode | Beginner’s Guide
- Destiny 2: Forsaken – How To Unlock New Supers | Visions of Light Guide
- Destiny 2: Forsaken – Paul McCartney Returns In This Hilarious Lost Sector | Easter Egg Guide
- Destiny 2: Forsaken – How To Unlock The Dreaming City | Awoken Talisman Quest Guide
- Destiny 2: Forsaken – How To Use Small Gifts & Secret Cats | Reverie Armor Unlock Guide