Destiny 2 has officially released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. PC gamers will have to wait just a little bit longer before they can get their hands on a copy.
With the game officially out, you may be curious as to the various classes available in the Destiny sequel. With the various classes available, we’ll give a quick breakdown as to what sets them apart. Likewise, take a look at our other Destiny 2 featured guides below!
Find More Destiny 2 Guides From Gameranx:
- Destiny 2: Dawnblade Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Arcstrider Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Sentinel Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Striker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Gunslinger Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Voidwalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Nightstalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Homecoming Walkthrough | Beta Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get All New Subclasses | Artifact Unlock Guide
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Starting Destiny 2 | Beginner’s Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How End-Game Power Levels Work | 260+ PL Guide
- Destiny 2: Soccer Balls, Lava Skin & Bonus Keys | New Social Easter Eggs
- Destiny 2: What Role Is Best For You? | Titan, Warlock & Hunter Class Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get Legendary Shards | Exotic Currency Guide
- Destiny 2: Want A Sparrow? Here’s How To Get One | Mount Unlock Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How You Can Unlock The Crucible | PVP Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get The Scout Commander Aura | Farm Secrets Guide
- Warlock Subclass
- Use Solar Light as a pair of blades to use against your enemies.
- Solar Grenade
- Create a flare of Solar Light damaging enemies trapped within it.
- Fusion Grenade
- Sticky grenade that can attach to a target prior to explosion.
- Firebolt Grenade
- Unleash a series of Solar Light bolts onto nearby enemies.
- Healing Rift
- A well of light that will heal those inside it.
- Empowering Rift
- A well that will increase the attack power of those inside it.
- Strafe Glide
- Glide after jumping with added benefit of directional control.
- Burst Glide
- Add a speed boost to your Strafe Glide.
- Teleport a short distance.
- Heat Rises
- Airborne kills will now recharge Grenades and Melee energy.
- Winged Sun
- Use weapons while gliding.
- Icarus Dash
- Dodge mid-air.
- Swift Strike
- Melee hits will give burn damage and increase your movement speed along with decrease reload time.
- Everlasting Fire
- Daybreak kills will extend its duration.
- Igniting Touch
- Melee attacks will cause burn damage along with explosions if they die.
- Phoenix Dive
- Quickly descend and regenerate health.
- Fated for the Flame
- Daybreak projectiles will seek out targets and will ignite on impact.