Destiny 2 has officially released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. PC gamers will have to wait just a little bit longer before they can get their hands on a copy.
With the game officially out, you may be curious as to the various classes available in the Destiny sequel. With the various classes available, we’ll give a quick breakdown as to what sets them apart. Likewise, take a look at our other Destiny 2 featured guides below!
Find More Destiny 2 Guides From Gameranx:
- Destiny 2: Dawnblade Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Arcstrider Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Sentinel Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Striker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Gunslinger Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Voidwalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Nightstalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Homecoming Walkthrough | Beta Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get All New Subclasses | Artifact Unlock Guide
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Starting Destiny 2 | Beginner’s Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How End-Game Power Levels Work | 260+ PL Guide
- Destiny 2: Soccer Balls, Lava Skin & Bonus Keys | New Social Easter Eggs
- Destiny 2: What Role Is Best For You? | Titan, Warlock & Hunter Class Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get Legendary Shards | Exotic Currency Guide
- Destiny 2: Want A Sparrow? Here’s How To Get One | Mount Unlock Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How You Can Unlock The Crucible | PVP Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get The Scout Commander Aura | Farm Secrets Guide
- Hunter Subclass
- Arc Staff
- Flux Grenade
- An explosive grenade that has the ability to stick on enemies.
- Skip Grenade
- Sends projectiles that will hunt for enemies.
- Arcbolt Grenade
- Will cause a lightning storm attack.
- Marksman’s Dodge
- Will automatically reload weapons when player dodge.
- Gambler’s Dodge
- Increase Melee energy when dodging close ranged enemies.
- High Jump
- Players can double jump a high distance.
- Strafe Jump
- Players can double jump with the added benefit of control in the air.
- Triple Jump
- Adds an additional jump to players double jump.
- Disorienting Blow
- Players can disorient an enemy after a Melee attack.
- Lightning Reflexes
- Will take less damage during dodge with Arc Staff.
- Focused Breathing
- Sprint speed is increased along with the reduction of dodge cooldown.
- Battle Meditation
- During critical health players, melee and grenade cooldown will be faster.
- Shocking Blow
- Melee attacks will cause a lighting strike.
- Combat Flow
- Dodge will recharge after a melee kill.
- Deadly Reach
- Successful dodge will allow a greater melee lunge range distance.
- Lethal Current
- Arc Staff attacks will allow double hits after players dodge.