Destiny 2 has officially released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. PC gamers will have to wait just a little bit longer before they can get their hands on a copy.
With the game officially out, you may be curious as to the various classes available in the Destiny sequel. With the various classes available, we’ll give a quick breakdown as to what sets them apart. Likewise, take a look at our other Destiny 2 featured guides below!
Find More Destiny 2 Guides From Gameranx:
- Destiny 2: Dawnblade Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Arcstrider Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Sentinel Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Striker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Gunslinger Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Voidwalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Nightstalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Homecoming Walkthrough | Beta Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get All New Subclasses | Artifact Unlock Guide
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Starting Destiny 2 | Beginner’s Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How End-Game Power Levels Work | 260+ PL Guide
- Destiny 2: Soccer Balls, Lava Skin & Bonus Keys | New Social Easter Eggs
- Destiny 2: What Role Is Best For You? | Titan, Warlock & Hunter Class Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get Legendary Shards | Exotic Currency Guide
- Destiny 2: Want A Sparrow? Here’s How To Get One | Mount Unlock Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How You Can Unlock The Crucible | PVP Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get The Scout Commander Aura | Farm Secrets Guide
- Warlock Subclass
- Nova Bomb
- Disintegrate enemies who are in the blast zone of your Void Light bolt.
- Vortex Grenade
- Creates a Vortex that will cause damage to those within the blast zone radius.
- Axion Bolt
- A series of small Void Light bolts that will seek out enemies.
- Scatter Grenade
- Multiple explosions within a large area.
- Healing Rift
- A well of light that will heal those inside it.
- Empowering Rift
- A well that will increase the attack power of those inside it.
- Strafe Glide
- Glide after jumping with added benefit of directional control.
- Burst Glide
- Add a speed boost to your Strafe Glide.
- Teleport a short distance.
- Chaos Accelerant
- Draws power from your Super ability to overcharge your grenades.
- Void ability deaths will cause their bodies to explode.
- Nova Bomb that will seek enemies and detonates into small projectiles.
- Entropic Pull
- Drain enemy target health and use it to recharge grenades.
- Regenerate health after killing an enemy with melee ability.
- Feed the Void
- Use your grenade energy to regenerate health.
- Devour effect will be extended after killing enemies while recharging your grenades.
- Nova Bomb will cast a singularity which will damage enemies that are caught in it.