Destiny 2 has officially released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. PC gamers will have to wait just a little bit longer before they can get their hands on a copy.
With the game officially out, you may be curious as to the various classes available in the Destiny sequel. With the various classes available, we’ll give a quick breakdown as to what sets them apart. Likewise, take a look at our other Destiny 2 featured guides below!
Find More Destiny 2 Guides From Gameranx:
- Destiny 2: Dawnblade Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Arcstrider Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Sentinel Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Striker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Gunslinger Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Voidwalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Nightstalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Homecoming Walkthrough | Beta Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get All New Subclasses | Artifact Unlock Guide
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Starting Destiny 2 | Beginner’s Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How End-Game Power Levels Work | 260+ PL Guide
- Destiny 2: Soccer Balls, Lava Skin & Bonus Keys | New Social Easter Eggs
- Destiny 2: What Role Is Best For You? | Titan, Warlock & Hunter Class Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get Legendary Shards | Exotic Currency Guide
- Destiny 2: Want A Sparrow? Here’s How To Get One | Mount Unlock Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How You Can Unlock The Crucible | PVP Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get The Scout Commander Aura | Farm Secrets Guide
- Warlock Subclass
- Daybreak will grant players to use Solar Light and transform it into blades that can be used to slice through your enemies. To trigger the Daybreak super ability players will have to use the LT+RT or L2+R2 on consoles.
- Solar Grenade
- Casts Solar Light which will damage enemies who are within range of the flare.
- Firebolt Grenade
- Sends out bolts of Solar Light that will impact nearby enemies.
- Fusion Grenade
- An explosive grenade that will have the ability to attach onto an enemy.
- Healing Rift
- Casts light that will heal allies within the area.
- Empowering Rift
- Casts light that will increase attack power for those within the area.
- Controlled Glide
- Jump with a slight glide in the air.
- Focused Burst
- Provides an extra boost of speed while gliding in the air.
- Balanced Glide
- Provides extra boost of speed and control while gliding in the air.
- If Daybreak is active, players will be able to cause explosive damage when landing.
- Phoenix Dive
- Will allow players to regenerate health after quickly descending.
- Risen Angel
- Players can hover in the air while aiming their weapon for a brief amount of time.
- Igniting Touch
- A melee attack which will allow players to cause enemies to explode.
- A melee attack which grants an increasing movement and reload speed.
- Wild Fire
- Throw grenades and fire weapons while gliding.
- Blazing Dash
- Ability to dodge while in the air.
- Everlasting Flames
- Extend Daybreak if you kill an enemy.