Destiny 2 has officially released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. PC gamers will have to wait just a little bit longer before they can get their hands on a copy.
With the game officially out, you may be curious as to the various classes available in the Destiny sequel. With the various classes available, we’ll give a quick breakdown as to what sets them apart. Likewise, take a look at our other Destiny 2 featured guides below!
Find More Destiny 2 Guides From Gameranx:
- Destiny 2: Dawnblade Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Arcstrider Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Sentinel Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Striker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Gunslinger Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Voidwalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Nightstalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Homecoming Walkthrough | Beta Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get All New Subclasses | Artifact Unlock Guide
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Starting Destiny 2 | Beginner’s Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How End-Game Power Levels Work | 260+ PL Guide
- Destiny 2: Soccer Balls, Lava Skin & Bonus Keys | New Social Easter Eggs
- Destiny 2: What Role Is Best For You? | Titan, Warlock & Hunter Class Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get Legendary Shards | Exotic Currency Guide
- Destiny 2: Want A Sparrow? Here’s How To Get One | Mount Unlock Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How You Can Unlock The Crucible | PVP Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get The Scout Commander Aura | Farm Secrets Guide
- Titan Subclass
- Hammer of Sol
- Toss flaming hammers at enemies dealing incredible amount of damage.
- Incendiary Grenade
- Catch enemies on fire causing a limited amount of damage time.
- Thermite Grenade
- Sends a burning line of fire.
- Fusion Grenade
- Sticky grenade that can attach to a target prior to explosion.
- Towering Barricade
- A defensive barrier to prevent enemy harm for a period of time.
- Rally Barricade
- A defensive barricade that allows players to peek around and fire towards your enemy targets.
- Increased Height
- Upgrades the Lift to a greater height.
- Increased Control
- Upgrade the Lift to allow more directional control in air.
- Upgrades Lift to allow a stronger jump burst.
- Hammer Strike
- Melee hit that will weaken enemies. Must be used while sprinting.
- Tempered Metal
- Solar ability kills will offer increase movement and reload speed.
- Hammer of Sol kills will explode.
- Mortar Blast
- Release a Solar explosion that will cause enemies to burst into flames.
- Sun Warrior
- Restore health and grenade/melee kills will leave a Sunspot.
- Rings of Fire
- Solar abilities will recharge faster and Super will last longer when you stand in a Sunspot.
- Solar Siege
- Precision hits with the Golden Gun will increase damage and duration.
- Solar Siege
- Hammers will create a Sunspot on impact.