After the fall of civilization, giant robot dinosaurs roam the land — all you’ve got is a bow and arrow. Learn how to defend yourself and take down even the toughest bosses with Gameranx’s full Horizon Zero Dawn game guide, covering every aspect of the singleplayer adventure. Whether you’re plowing through missions, murdering minions, or facing off against a premier giant monster, we’ll provide the tips and tricks you need to survive.
In Horizon Zero Dawn, you play as Aloy, a lone human fighting for survival, defending what’s left of civilization on a ruined Earth. Instead of a high-tech armory, the “rebooted” human race fights with primitive weapons — augmented with advanced ancient technology.
This is an open-world adventurer through-and-through, and there are tons of deadly automatons to face off against as you progress through Aloy’s story. Join us as we take a tour through the full campaign, with a special focus on the deadliest encounters and how to come out victorious.
New to Horizon Zero Dawn? Learn 10 tips beginner’s need to know right here, and get help making your decision with Gameranx’s Before You Buy review.
Table of Contents
- Main Quest 1: A Gift From the Past
- Main Quest 2: Lessons of the Wild
- Main Quest 3: A Daughter’s Vengeance
- Main Quest 4: Insult to Injury
- Main Quest 5: Blood on Stone
- More coming soon!
More Horizon Zero Dawn guides on Gameranx:
- Horizon Zero Dawn: How To Get Unlimited Fast Travel | Beginner’s Guide
- Horizon Zero Dawn: Best Ways To Kill Every Enemy | Bestiary Guide
- Horizon Zero Dawn: Here’s How To Find The Death Stranding Easter Eggs
- Horizon Zero Dawn: Unlock Invincibility With This Secret Armor Location
- Horizon Zero Dawn: Get Every Collectible Location With These Maps
- Horizon Zero Dawn: How To Climb Tallnecks & Clear Fog | Locations Guide
- Horizon Zero Dawn: How To Ride Robots & Unlock Permanent Mounts
- Horizon Zero Dawn: How To Recruit All Optional Allies | Defense Guide