Walkthrough | Low-Spoilers Guide – Table of Contents
- Guest House [Prologue]
- Main House [Ox Statuette]
- Main House [Blue & White Dog’s Head]
- Old House [Serum Component #1]
- Main House [Keycard Red & Blue]
- Testing Area [Serum Component #2]
- Wrecked Ship [Rescue]
- Salt Mine [Finale]
Processing Area [Red Dog’s Head]
The Processing Area is the basement of the Main House, and it is infested with Molded. The goal here is to collect the [Red Dog’s Head] and escape to reach the Yard. There’s a [BOSS BATTLE] at the end, so stay prepared and stocked up on healing items.
- Go downstairs from the Main House 1F Save Room to enter the Processing Area.
- GOAL: Collect the [Red Dog’s Head] and reach the Yard.
- Key Items: [Scorpion Key], [Dissection Room Key]
- Go to the Incinerator Room and solve the puzzle to collect the [Dissection Room Key].
- Open the chamber door with the bloody handprint and the right-most chamber door. The left-most chamber door will open. There is a [Molded] and the [Dissection Room Key] on the gurney.
- Continue through the green shutter door and collect the [Scorpion Key] from the meat.
- With the [Scorpion Key], go to Main House 2F, Grandma’s Room and collect the [Broken Shotgun]. Use in in the [Main Hall] to swap for the [M37 Shotgun].
- Go through the [Boiler Room] to the [Dissection Room]. Use the [Dissection Room Key] to open the locked door. Take the [Red Dog’s Head] from the shelf.
- Circle around to enter the [Morgue]. The [Red Dog’s Head] is hanging near the ledge on the opposite side of the entrance.
- [BOSS BATTLE WARNING] — Taking the [Red Dog’s Head] will initiate a [Boss Battle]. Shoot the boss until it collects a new weapon. When this happens, take the [Chainsaw] from the the gurney, through the broken metal fence. Use it to defeat the boss — hold both [L2 / R2] when the mutant growth appears.
- Use the [Chainsaw] on the metal door to escape. Return to the Main Hall and insert all three [Dog’s Head] emblems into the door. You can now access the Yard.
- The Yard, Trailer room is the central hub and save point. There are three item bird cages here — spend Antique coins to get the three items:
- Steroids: Permanent health upgrade.
- Stabilizer: Permanent reload speed upgrade.
- MAG 44: Magnum handgun.
- Answer the phone in the Yard, Trailer to get your next objective — search the Old House for the serum formula.