Walkthrough | Low-Spoilers Guide – Table of Contents
- Main House [Ox Statuette]
- Main House [Blue & White Dog’s Head]
- Processing Area [Red Dog’s Head]
- Old House [Serum Component #1]
- Main House [Keycard Red & Blue]
- Testing Area [Serum Component #2]
- Wrecked Ship [Rescue]
- Salt Mine [Finale]
Guest House [Prologue]
The first part of RE7 follows a very rigid, scripted structure. When things open up, you’ll find fewer direct references to events and just the straight-forward steps you’ll need to take. Due to how this section is presented, we have to explain in a little more detail.
- Follow the path to the Guest House interior. Inside, use the switch in the fireplace to open the secret door. Climb down and follow the flooded passage to the cell.
- Collect the [KEY ITEM: Bolt Cutters]. Now use them when interacting with the cell door to cut the chains off. Approach the person inside and follow her through the basement.
- [KEY ITEM: Bolt Cutters] — On the work table, to the left of the cell.
- In the sealed room, the prisoner will stop. Continue into the adjacent room until there is a struggle. Go through the new passage, upstairs, and into the bathroom.
- Collect two First Aid Meds, then return to the basement stairs when you hear a knocking sound.
- After the battle, press [R1] to use First Aid Meds. Explore, then walk over the unconscious NPC.
- [BOSS BATTLE WARNING] — This initiates the first boss battle.
- Pick up the ringing phone after the battle. The door down the hall will open.
- Use [Bolt Cutters] on the cupboard next to the kitchen to get [Fuse] — go to Guest House 1F, Living Room to insert the [Fuse].
- Go to Guest House 2F and press the red button to lower the attic stairs. There is a Save Point here.
- Enter Guest House 3F and collect the M19 Handgun. Take the Bullets and First Aid Meds here, too.
- There are more Bullets in the room with the Escape Ladder. Also scavenge Bullets in the adjacent room here to fully prepare yourself.
- Climb the Escape Ladder to the window in Guest House 3F.
- [BOSS BATTLE WARNING] — This initiates the second boss battle. Use First Aid Meds and shoot wildly — your items (except Antique Coins) will not carry over.
- After the battle, leave through the Attic Hallway door to complete the Guest House.