A new season means there are new NPC locations to visit and Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 is no different. Below, we have a list showing you where you can find each character, as well as a handy map with their exact position marked.
NPCs have various items on offer which you can purchase with gold bars. Not only that, but many challenges require you to visit specific characters, so knowing where they are in advance is always a bonus.
More Fortnite guides
Fortnite: How to get Exotic Weapons in Chapter 4 Season 3 | Fortnite: How to get the MK-Alpha Assault Rifle | Fortnite: Every Plant and Their Function in Chapter 4 Season 3 | Fortnite: How to Find and Ride Raptors in Chapter 4 Season 3 | Fortnite: How to Bring the Prism to Trace at The Apparatus | Secret Challenge | Fortnite: All Job Board Locations in Chapter 4 Season 3 | Fortnite: How to Complete Transformers Quests | Fortnite: All New and Returning Reality Augments in Chapter 4 Season 3 | Fortnite: How to Unlock Optimus Prime Skin | Fortnite: All Vaulted and Unvaulted Weapons in Chapter 4 Season 3 | Fortnite: All New Weapons in Chapter 4 Season 3 | Fortnite: How to get the Free Coldest Circles Quest Pack | Fortnite: How to Complete Ranked Urgent Quests and Unlock Free Rewards | Fortnite: Where to Find Loot Lake Island | Chapter 4 Season 2 | Fortnite: How to Play Split Screen | Xbox and PlayStation |
Every NPC location in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3
There are currently 16 characters spread across the map:
- Aura: At the trailer park southeast of Rumble Ruins
- Fennix: At Royal Ruin, the landmark west of The Citadel
- Volpez: In the Frozen Hall of Whispers landmark, east of Creeky Compound
- Innovator Slone: Near the ruins that are southeast of Rumble Ruins
- Purradise Meowscles: Directly west of Creeky Compound
- Guardian Amara: Brutal Bastion
- Nia: Outside a building to the southeast of Steamy Springs
- Trace: On the roof of The Apparatus
- Peely: Shady Stilts
- Remedy: Inside the farmhouse towards the northwest corner of Frenzy Fields
- Triage Trooper: Inside Slurp cafe at Slappy Shores
- Kitbash: At the tower towards the northern side of Breakwater Bay
- Beastmode: At the race track north of MEGA City
- Longshot: At the Eastern Watch landmark that’s northeast of The Citadel
- Insight: The eastern side of Rumble Ruins
- Munitions Expert: Inside a garage north of Kenjutsu Crossing
In addition, the Highcard boss has remained on the island from Chapter 4 Season 2. Along with his two bodyguards, he spawns at different locations each match, so you’ll have to keep an eye on your map to find out exactly where he is roaming.
Successfully eliminating Highcard will grant you a mythic version of the Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle. In addition, you’ll get a vault keycard, allowing you to open a nearby vault containing even more powerful loot.