Call of Duty: WW2 – How To Unlock Fog of War | Trophy Guide
Sneak through the Dragon’s Teeth undetected in Death Factory.
Activision’s latest installment to the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty: WW2, is currently available for purchase. The video game was developed by Sledgehammer Games and as the name suggests, players will be taken back to World War II, more specifically, the game will follow a squad within the 1st Infantry Division during their battles on the Western Front.
If you need a hand when it comes to the video game then take a look at our guides featured below. In this particular guide, we’ll showcase just how to complete the trophy and achievement “Fog of War”.
Find More Call of Duty: WW2 Guides On Gameranx:
- How To Unlock Sunday Driver Trophy
- How To Unlock Marksman Trophy
- How to Unlock Ack Ack Trophy
- How To Unlock One of the Lucky Few Trophy
- Breakdown of Every Perk Available
- Complete Division Guide Breakdown
- How To Unlock Mystery Box | Zombie
- Casual Easter Egg Guide | Zombie
- How To Turn On The Power | Zombie
- How To Survive Longer With Armor | Zombie
- How To Pack-A-Punch | Zombie
- True Easter Egg Guide | Zombie
- How To Upgrade The Tesla Gun | Zombie
Fog of War
Description: Sneak through the Dragon’s Teeth undetected in Death Factory.
When you’re on the objective of finding your squad in the seventh chapter you’ll need to sneak through the Dragon’s Teeth and avoid being detected by the enemy.
Keep low and take out any dogs that run your way. However, all you need to focus on is keeping low and take out any enemies silently that are in your way. Overall, this part of the mission is really short so it should be an easy trophy to acquire.