Activision’s latest installment to the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty: WW2, is currently available for purchase. The video game was developed by Sledgehammer Games and as the name suggests, players will be taken back to World War II, more specifically, the game will follow a squad within the 1st Infantry Division during their battles on the Western Front.
If you need a hand when it comes to the video game then take a look at our guides featured below. In this particular guide, we’ll showcase just how to complete the trophy and achievement “Suppresive Fire!”.
Find More Call of Duty: WW2 Guides On Gameranx:
- How To Unlock Sunday Driver Trophy
- How To Unlock Marksman Trophy
- How to Unlock Ack Ack Trophy
- How To Unlock One of the Lucky Few Trophy
- Breakdown of Every Perk Available
- Complete Division Guide Breakdown
- How To Unlock Mystery Box | Zombie
- Casual Easter Egg Guide | Zombie
- How To Turn On The Power | Zombie
- How To Survive Longer With Armor | Zombie
- How To Pack-A-Punch | Zombie
- True Easter Egg Guide | Zombie
- How To Upgrade The Tesla Gun | Zombie
Description: Successfully escort the pole charge engineer to the pillbox in Hill 493.
Within the eighth mission, you’ll have an objective of capturing a hill but in order to do so you’ll need to escort the engineer.
This is another easy trophy to acquire. All you need to do is follow your crew as you move up a hill, one section at a time. During each stop, you can heal the engineer if he’s badly injured while fire at the enemies above.
At a certain point, the engineer will proceed up the hill and capture the hill, earning you the trophy.