Activision’s latest installment to the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty: WW2, is currently available for purchase. The video game was developed by Sledgehammer Games and as the name suggests, players will be taken back to World War II, more specifically, the game will follow a squad within the 1st Infantry Division during their battles on the Western Front.
If you need a hand when it comes to the video game then take a look at our guides featured below. In this particular guide, we’ll showcase just how to complete the trophy and achievement “Sunday Driver”.
Find More Call of Duty: WW2 Guides On Gameranx:
- How To Unlock Silent Night Trophy
- How To Unlock Marksman Trophy
- How to Unlock Ack Ack Trophy
- How To Unlock One of the Lucky Few Trophy
- Breakdown of Every Perk Available
- Complete Division Guide Breakdown
- How To Unlock Mystery Box | Zombie
- Casual Easter Egg Guide | Zombie
- How To Turn On The Power | Zombie
- How To Survive Longer With Armor | Zombie
- How To Pack-A-Punch | Zombie
- True Easter Egg Guide | Zombie
- How To Upgrade The Tesla Gun | Zombie
Description: Complete the driving portion of S.O.E. without hitting any obstacles.
During fourth mission, S.O.E., players are tasked with stopping the train. To unlock the Sunday Driver you’ll need to drive without hitting any obstacles. If you hit an obstacle you’ll have to restart to the last checkpoint.
There’s really not much to this trophy/achievement. Simply keep alert and avoid ramming into anything which is relatively easy to do while staying on course.
Note: If you hit an obstacle, restart to the last checkpoint.
Note: Keep on the pathway, you’ll find that obstacles are present but are easily avoidable.