Activision’s latest installment to the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty: WW2, is currently available for purchase. The video game was developed by Sledgehammer Games and as the name suggests, players will be taken back to World War II, more specifically, the game will follow a squad within the 1st Infantry Division during their battles on the Western Front.
If you need a hand when it comes to the video game then take a look at our guides featured below. In this particular guide, we’ll showcase just how to complete the trophy and achievement “Marksman”.
Find More Call of Duty: WW2 Guides On Gameranx:
- How To Unlock Silent Night Trophy
- How To Unlock Sunday Driver Trophy
- How to Unlock Ack Ack Trophy
- How To Unlock One of the Lucky Few Trophy
- Breakdown of Every Perk Available
- Complete Division Guide Breakdown
- How To Unlock Mystery Box | Zombie
- Casual Easter Egg Guide | Zombie
- How To Turn On The Power | Zombie
- How To Survive Longer With Armor | Zombie
- How To Pack-A-Punch | Zombie
- True Easter Egg Guide | Zombie
- How To Upgrade The Tesla Gun | Zombie
Description: Cover Zussman from the church without missing a shot in Stronghold.
While scouting the courtyard during the third mission, Stronghold, you’ll find yourself going up into the bell tower.
When up at the bell tower, use your sniper to take out the various enemies around the courtyard. They’ll be in various areas such as in buildings to on the ground behind barriers. Your sole goal is to take out all the enemies to protect Zussman who will be marked clearly in-game.
Note: Take out the enemies within the buildings first as they have an advantage over the courtyard.
Note: You don’t have to take every enemy out. Once Zussman reaches a certain point within the map you’ll unlock the trophy/achievement.