This is it. The last Easter egg guide for Call of Duty: WW2 — here’s how to complete every single step and earn the ‘Kingfall’ achievement / trophy in ‘The Frozen Dawn’. Shockingly, it isn’t that impossibly difficult. Actually, this is the most straightforward Easter egg I’ve seen in a very, very long time. It won’t even take long to explain, for once.
Normally, Easter Egg quests are long, convoluted, and filled with difficult challenges. This Easter egg quest is basically the same, but all the challenge comes from collecting the upgraded Wonder Weapons. There are four Wonder Weapons you need to collect in the map, and after grabbing each one, you need to slot them into the Ice Caves — there’s a ledge with a grand view of the underground volcano and the overlook.
Place each Wonder Weapon into the very conspicuous spots, and the path to the final boss will unlock. Yeah, that’s really all there is to it.
More Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies [DLC 4] guides on Gameranx:
- WW2 Zombies: Frozen Dawn – How To Enter Thule | First Step Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Frozen Dawn – How To Pack-A-Punch | Ubersprengen Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Frozen Dawn – Secret Shooting Gallery Minigame | Easter Egg Guide
Complete Easter Egg Guide | Kingfall
[Work-in-Progress: More details will be added as they’re discovered!]
For once, the Easter egg isn’t actually that complicated. Here’s a very short, truncated explanation with everything you need to know.
- Kingfall | Easter Egg Steps:
- Collect all four upgraded Wonder Weapons. Check the links below for full guides.
- Place the upgraded Wonder Weapons into the slots on the ledge, right in the center of Ice Caves. There is a strange ceremonial area with four slots. You can’t miss it.
- The fast-travel chamber in the Ice Caves, near the Morgue door, will open. Recollect the Wonder Weapons and enter to fight the final boss.
And that’s essentially it. Getting all the Wonder Weapons (and upgrading them) is tricky, but not too tricky. Even a dedicated solo player can manage this. If you want to see the ending cinematic, check it out below. All credit for the ending video goes to GlitchingQueen on Youtube.
More Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies [DLC 3] guides on Gameranx:
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – How To Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – How To Beat All Bosses | Chapters 1, 2 & 3 Guide
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – How To Complete Chapter 1 Solo | Full Guide
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – Into The Storm Easter Egg Guide | Chapter 1 Walkthrough
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – Across The Depths Easter Egg Guide | Chapter 2 Walkthrough
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – Beneath The Ice Easter Egg Guide | Chapter 3 Walkthrough