Enhance your arsenal with “Superior Thulian Technology” in Call of Duty: WW2‘s final Nazi Zombies map, The Frozen Dawn, with our quick guide explaining exactly how to make the Pack-a-Punch machine appear. Some of the previous maps featured unique fast-travel systems, and there’s another new one in The Frozen Dawn. It makes earning the Pack-a-Punch a cinch.
The Frozen Dawn concludes the story for the Nazi Zombies mode, included in Call of Duty: WW2. This final map sends the team to the snowy wastes of an ancient underground civilization. You’ll quickly find your way into the Lost City of Thule, a deranged tomb packed with the undead, and albino freaks that charge nearby zombies. There’s another huge Easter egg quest to solve, and the Pack-a-Punch is always the first step toward completion.
More Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies [DLC 4] guides on Gameranx:
- WW2 Zombies: Frozen Dawn – Complete Easter Egg Guide | Kingfall
- WW2 Zombies: Frozen Dawn – How To Enter Thule | First Step Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Frozen Dawn – How To Get The Upgraded Scythe | Wonder Weapon Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Frozen Dawn – How To Get The Upgraded Shield | Wonder Weapon Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Frozen Dawn – How To Get The Upgraded Flail | Wonder Weapon Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Frozen Dawn – How To Get The Upgraded Hammer | Wonder Weapon Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Frozen Dawn – Secret Shooting Gallery Minigame | Easter Egg Guide
How To Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
Unlocking the Ubersprengen isn’t too difficult in Frozen Dawn — you just need to use the map’s unique fast-travel system. Here’s how it works.
- How To Unlock the Pack-A-Punch | Ubersprengen Guide
- First, you need to unlock Thule. Stand on the circle button to the left in the spawn room and kill 5-6 zombies to unlock the path.
- In multiple rooms, you’ll see large metal cylinders. These cylinders will open randomly as you unlock rooms in Thule.
- The large cylinders, when open, can be used to fast-travel around the map.
- Inside, you’ll be prompted to spend points to fast-travel. It costs 250, 750, etc.
- You’ll enter the “Lost In Blood” area — a room where four zombies will spawn. After a moment, you’ll reappear in a different chamber somewhere on the map.
- To unlock the Ubersprengen, you need to enter the “Lost In Blood” area three times. The chambers are found all over the map. Check the following rooms to find them.
- There is a button across from the chamber in the Passage area. You need to press it to activate the “Lost In Blood” room when using the Fast Travel system.
- Crash Site
- Ice Caves
- Blood Altar
- Every time you enter “Lost In Blood”, the Pack-A-Punch machine will rise slightly out of the blood pool. Enter the area three times, and you’ll be able to access the machine.
As always, the Pack-A-Punch will enhance your weapons for a price. It costs 5,000 points to drop a weapon into the Pack-A-Punch. Your weapon will have more ammo, and become far, far more powerful. There’s a nice feature of this PaP — place it on the machine, and you can safely wait for the timer to complete. Grab the weapon, and then you’ll transport to your destination.
More Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies [DLC 3] guides on Gameranx:
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – How To Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – How To Beat All Bosses | Chapters 1, 2 & 3 Guide
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – How To Complete Chapter 1 Solo | Full Guide
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – Into The Storm Easter Egg Guide | Chapter 1 Walkthrough
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – Across The Depths Easter Egg Guide | Chapter 2 Walkthrough
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – Beneath The Ice Easter Egg Guide | Chapter 3 Walkthrough