I’ve said it once, I’m going to say it again — The Tortured Path is one weird “map” for Call of Duty: WW2. Instead of a single, expansive survival map like literally every single other map in the long, long franchise — The Tortured Path is separated into three small maps that you have to complete in order. If you want to see Chapter 2 or Chapter 3, you’re going to need to complete the first chapters. And they’re not easy.
The toughest part of each chapter is the ending. If you’ve finished all the Easter egg quests, you’ll know how to defeat the titanic bosses that spawn at the end of these mini-maps. If you haven’t, which I’m going to guess is about 99% of the population, then you might need a few tips. I’m going to explain how to beat every boss, for every chapter of The Tortured Path.
More Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies [DLC 3] guides on Gameranx:
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – How To Pack-A-Punch | Upgrade Guide
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – How To Complete Chapter 1 Solo | Full Guide
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – Into The Storm Easter Egg Guide | Chapter 1 Walkthrough
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – Across The Depths Easter Egg Guide | Chapter 2 Walkthrough
- WW2 Zombies: The Tortured Path – Beneath The Ice Easter Egg Guide | Chapter 3 Walkthrough
How To Beat All Bosses | Chapters 1, 2 & 3 Guide
To unlock Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 in The Tortured Path, you need to complete chapters. Each Chapter is set up in a similar way — you must survive 10 rounds. At Round 3 / 6 / 9, you’ll get a random objective you must complete before the time limit is up. If you don’t complete the objective, you’ll instantly lose the map.
At Round 10, a boss will spawn onto the map. These are bosses that appeared in previous Zombies maps, and they’re extremely difficult to destroy solo. You need to defeat them before the timer is up. After defeating the boss, you need to defend an extraction point for about a minute.
Chapter 1: Into the Storm
At Round 10, a Brenner zombie with a shield will spawn. This is a fast zombie boss with double flamethrowers. Purchase the Sprint Perk to outrun him.
- To defeat the Brenner zombie boss, look for large red markers on the map. These are bombing locations. Lead the Brenner zombie into the center of the bomb markers — even if they aren’t in the center, the bomb blast will stun them.
- If they’re hit by a bomb blast, the shield will go down. They’ll also flinch. Shoot them while the shield is down. They’ll get back up and start chasing you again — you can continue to shoot them until the red shield returns.
- Bomb markers will appear in random locations. Zombies will also continuously spawn on the map while you fight the Brenner. Listen for the sound of bombs falling to time your run into a bomb marker. If you stay in the lighter red area of the blast radius, you won’t take much damage.
Chapter 2: Across the Depths
At Round 10, the Stadtjager will spawn. This is the massive zombie boss usually found in ‘The Shadowed Throne’, the third Zombies DLC map for Call of Duty: WW2. Like the Brenner, you’ll want lots of speed and multiple Pack-a-Punched guns.
- The massive Stadtjager is normally completely invulnerable to damage. Wait for it to launch a series of grenades from its mechanical arm.
- It will shoot three grenades. After the grenades explode, the Stadtjager will be vulnerable. You can start damaging him. Blast him with your best weapon until its down.
- The Stadtjager will continue to charge you — if it keeps attacking, you can still damage it. There’s no clear indicator when it can be damaged, so just keep leading it in circles and shooting.
Chapter 3: Beneath the Ice
The final boss is brand new to Call of Duty: Zombies. The massive Guardian is a melee-focused boss that’s very quick and soaks up damage.
- Unlike the other bosses, this one isn’t invulnerable. When it attacks you, you can damage it. Keep shooting it until it retreats to the blood pool room.
- The boss will submerge itself in the sacrifice chamber, and blood will begin to pour from four strange statues above. Shoot the four statues to stop the blood flow. If you don’t stop the ritual, the boss will heal.
- After interrupting the ritual, the boss will be stunned for a short amount of time. Shoot it while it’s vulnerable, then continue to run and shoot it. Repeat the ritual process as necessary until the Guardian is defeated.
More Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies [DLC 2] guides on Gameranx
- WW2 Zombies: Shadowed Throne – The Complete Easter Egg Guide | Stadtjäger Down
- WW2 Zombies: Shadowed Throne – How To Get The Wunderbuss | Wonder Weapon Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Shadowed Throne – How To Play Hangman For Bonus Rewards | Secrets Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Shadowed Throne – How To Pack-A-Punch | Weapon Upgrade Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Shadowed Throne – How To Scavenge Bonus Points, Ammo & More
- WW2 Zombies: Shadowed Throne – All Perks & Mystery Box Locations Guide
- WW2 Zombies: Shadowed Throne – Secret STG44 Wall Buy Location
- WW2 Zombies: Shadowed Throne – All Achievements / Trophies List