AP Farming just got easier thanks to some new items included in the December update for Final Fantasy 15. This boosted method, shared by Redditor paulthepage, makes earning AP even faster than before — even if the method is a little more involved.
Your team can earn about 500 AP every fifteen minutes, or 2,000 AP per hour. If you’ve still got holiday time on your hands, why not max out your party with an infinite supply of AP. Learn all about the exact method required in the step-by-step guide below.
More Final Fantasy 15 secrets, tips, and guides:
- Final Fantasy 15: All 13 Royal Arms Locations | Faithful Heir Guide
- Final Fantasy 15: Run Infinitely With This Instant Stamina Refill Trick
- Final Fantasy 15: How to Fight Lvl. 99 Adamantoise | Optional Boss Guide
- Final Fantasy 15: How to Get the Regalia Type-F | Airship Guide
- Final Fantasy 15: How to Unlock Chocobo Riding | Mount Guide
- Final Fantasy 15: Max Out Every Skill | Cooking, Fishing, Photos, Survival
- Final Fantasy 15: Sylvester Map Locations | Scraps of Mystery Guide
- Final Fantasy 15: Complete Achievements / Trophies Guide
- Final Fantasy 15: All Classic FF OST Locations | “Memories Of” Guide
Post-Patch 1.03 – AP Farming Guide
To farm 1,000 AP every 30 minutes, you’ll first need to gather up some items and unlock a specific Ascension Node.
- Required Items:
- Shield of the Just (Found in the Royal Tomb, west of the Disc, in Thommel’s Glade.)
- Warrior’s Fanfare (Included in the Holiday Pack DLC — Free Version)
- Blitzer’s Fanfare (Included in the Holiday Pack DLC — Paid Version)
- Armiger Accelerator (Included in the Holiday Pack DLC — Paid Version)
- Required Ascension Node:
- Armiger Action
When you’re ready and have everything equipped, follow these instructions.
- How to Farm AP — Step-by-Step
- Go to The Three Valleys and find the area where a pack of dogs spawns.
- Use the Whistle Command to summon enemies.
- Wait until Battle Mode activates — then use Warp Strikes to kill the dogs.
- Right after killing the dogs, activate Armiger Accelerator.
- This gives you +1 AP. Wait until the battle is over to activate or you’ll deplete Armiger.
- With the “Warrior’s Fanfare” and “Blitzer’s Fanfare” activated, you’ll get +3 AP for defeating enemies with A+ Timing and Offense. This require good timing with Warp Strikes, so it might take practice.
- As soon as the +AP number appears, whistle to summon another pack of dogs.
- If you don’t summon right after the pack is defeated, you’ll have to wait until the report card is complete.
- Rinse and repeat to earn all the AP you’ll ever need.
Using this method, you’ll earn at least +4 AP over the old method. Not bad, right? Give it a try and let us know if it works for you in the comments.