Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is finally available and with the release of a brand-new title comes the list of new Achievements and Trophies for players to unlock. For players that want to know the full list of these challenges as they make their way to a Platinum Trophy, this article has got you covered! This article provides players with a fully comprehensive list of all of the Achievements and Trophies in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
All Achievements And Trophies In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Unlike other Call of Duty titles, 2022’s Modern Warfare 2 does not have trophies for completing the individual levels. Instead, each one is for completing a challenge or finding a secret within the campaign. There are also trophies pertaining to the game’s Co-op mode, though there aren’t any that pertain to multiplayer. There are currently 24 Achievements/Trophies for players to unlock, with the extra Platinum Trophy for those playing on PlayStation, bringing that total to 25. You will find the full list of all the Achievements and Trophies available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 down below:
- We are RTB: Collect all the Trophies.
- Crocodile: Shoot three enemies while underwater in ‘Wetwork’.
- Must be Wind: Rescue the hostages in ‘Countdown’ without the enemies firing their weapons.
- Gunless: Finish ‘Alone’ without firing a gun
- Test Drive: Drive five vehicle types in ‘Violence and Timing’.
- Ghost-in-Training: Reach the penthouse in ‘El Sin Nombre’ without killing anyone or triggering the alarm.
- Don’t touch the deck!: in ‘Dark Water’ advance 90 meters towards the front of the ship without touching the deck.
- Keeping this One: Reach Price using the first vehicle you hijack.
- Gentleman Thief: Open three safes in the Campaign.
- Wall of Duty: Kill three Enemies with the Riot Shield in the Campaign or in Co-op.
- Daredevil: While affected by one Flashbang, kill two enemies in the Campaign or in Co-op.
- Practice Makes Perfect: Shoot all the targets in the training area in ‘Ghost Team’.
- A Crappy Way to Die: Kill the enemy in the porta-potty.
- Nessie: Reach the barge without being seen in ‘Wetwork’.
- No time to lose: Complete the CCTV sequence in four minutes.
- Backpack Guy: Kill gassed or blinded enemies using a Molotov, Semtex, and Frag in ‘Prison Break’.
- Cutting Heads off Snakes: Finish all Campaign missions on Veteran or Realism difficulty.
- Time for Pints: Finish the Campaign on any difficulty.
- Nobody Was There: Never trigger the alarm in ‘Recon by Fire’.
- Night Fight: Earn three Stars in ‘Low Profile’.
- Hellride: Earn three Stars in ‘Denied Area’.
- King of the Mountain: Earn three Stars in ‘Defender: Mt. Zaya’.
- Going Dark: Complete ‘Low Profile’ without triggering any alarms.
- Only the Beginning: Earn at least one Star in Co-op.
- Full SSE: Find 20 intel fragments in Co-op.
Stay tuned to Gameranx for future guides on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 as well as Warzone 2.0.
More Call of Duty Guides:
Modern Warfare 2- How to Redeem a Beta Code | Modern Warfare 2- How to Play the Beta | Dates and Platforms | Modern Warfare 2: How to get Early Access to the Campaign | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2- New Ledge Hang Mechanic Explained | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2- Prisoner Rescue Game Mode Explained | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2- New Perk System Explained | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2- Knock Out Game Mode Explained | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2- How to Switch Between Killstreaks and Scorestreaks | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2- How to Weapon Inspect | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2- When can Players Install The Campaign? | Campaign Early Access Pre-Load Explained | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2- Campaign Early Access Start Date Explained | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2- Can You Pre-Load the Multiplayer?