The Division 2: Classified Assignments Nelson Theatre – Where To Find All Collectibles & Backpack Trophy
There are two new Classified Assignments available for Year Pass owners in The Division 2, and since we’ve already covered the first mission — the National Bond Armory — we’re also obligated to complete the second mission too. Here’s where to find all the hidden collectibles and get yourself another fancy backpack trophy.
Like before, the Classified Assignments are temporarily locked after completing them. You’ll have to wait until the daily reset before you can jump back in — every Classified Assignment (so far) has four audio log collectibles, and one backpack trophy. They’re all semi-hidden in optional areas, so if you’re lost and need a little help, we’ve got all the locations rapidly listed below.
More The Division 2 guides:
- The Division 2: The Best Skills You’ll Want To Unlock First | Beginner’s Guide
- The Division 2: 12 Features The Game Doesn’t Explain | Beginner’s Guide
- The Division 2: Secret Hunter Boss Locations | All 12 Masks Guide
- The Division 2: Unlock A WW2 Era Uniform With This Hidden Quest | Secrets Guide
Nelson Theatre Hostages – Where To Find All Collectibles & Backpack Trophy
The second Classified Assignment is located further east of the White House. The ‘Nelson Theater Hostages’ sends you into a large theater filled with enemies. It’s longer than the previous mission, and you’ll need to rescue hostages before leaving. The collectibles / backpack trophy are easier to find here, too.
Collectible #1 + Backpack Trophy: Found in the first combat area. To the left, there’s a lowered gate with an unusable control pad. Follow the two yellow power lines to two generators to restore power — the first generator is on the second floor of the same room, the second generator is in the hallway past the first room.
Collectible #2: In the second hallway (with the generator) look right and interact with the shut elevator. You can pry the door open and find a collectible.
Collectible #3: In the underground of the theater, you’ll reach a hallway leading to a one-way elevator. To the left, there’s a locked door. Shoot the lock off to find a collectible in the room.
Collectible #4: The final collectible is behind the main stage of the theater. Look up for a catwalk — there’s a zip-line on the end of the hanging catwalk. Shoot the zip-line to drop the line, and you can climb up.
More The Division 2 guides:
- The Division 2: How To Farm Faction Keys & Caches | Chatterbox Exotic Guide
- The Division 2: How To Grind For Tons Of Gear, Weapons & Cash | Farming Guide
- The Division 2: Get To Level 30 Efficiently With These XP Earning Tips
- The Division 2: How To Improve Performance On PC | Tweaks Guide
- The Division 2: How To Unlock & Join Clans | Multiplayer Guide
- The Division 2: Where To Find For Honor & Grow Home | Easter Eggs Guide
- The Division 2: Here’s How To Steal The Declaration Of Independence | Side Mission Guide
- The Division 2: How To Change Your Hair & Appearance | Barber Unlock Guide