You can be as sexy as this guy with the Barber feature.
To change your hairstyle, facial hair, tattoos and more in The Division 2, you’ll need to unlock the Barber. The Barber is a special bonus function for your Base of Operations, but it only becomes available later in the game. It’s also pretty pricey, so save your in-game currency — it can cost well over 600 just to swap out hairstyles.
The Barber can’t do everything in The Division 2. For now, you can only change tattoos on your face / body, hairstyles, hair color, and facial hair. It all costs points to swap out, and the Barber only becomes available about 2/3rds of the way through the story. I’ll explain everything you need to know in the full guide below.
More The Division 2 guides:
- The Division 2: The Best Skills You’ll Want To Unlock First | Beginner’s Guide
- The Division 2: 12 Features The Game Doesn’t Explain | Beginner’s Guide
- The Division 2: Summon A Secret Lvl. 35 Super Boss By Shooting A Light | Easter Egg Guide
How To Change Your Hair & Appearance | Barber Unlock Guide
To unlock the Barber, you need to reach the Campus Settlement. Once you reach Level 14-17, you can travel to the region just west of the White House and unlock the Campus.
Like all settlements, the Campus can be upgraded. To unlock the Barber, you’ll need to complete the first Campus story mission. Look for a main mission with a Campus symbol on it! After completing one of the Campus main missions, you’ll upgrade the Campus to Level 1.
At Level 1, you’ll unlock the Barber upgrade. Talk to Joshua Summers in the Campus settlement area to recruit him to the White House. You can check the Progression NPC at The Campus to see all the requirements and unlocks for the Level 1 Campus.
The Barber feature is available in the White House Base of Operations.
- To find the Barber, use the main entrance to the White House and go right in the hallway. In the next room over, you’ll find the Barber mirror. Use the mirror to enter the Barber Menu.
The Barber feature lets you change various customization aspects of your character. Here are all the categories you can change. Each alteration costs in-game currency.
- Hair Color
- Facial Hair
- Face Paint
- Neck Tattoo
- Arm Tattoo
- Leg Tattoo
Each change you make is charged separately. They’re also just a little bit expensive. To confirm your choices, press [X / Square] and hold the button. The cost will appear on the bottom of the menu.
It’s nice that they added a customization feature for later in the game, if you’re sick of your wild hair and ugly mug. Too bad you can’t change gender / face just yet. You’ll have to create an entirely new character for that.
More The Division 2 guides:
- The Division 2: How To Unlock & Join Clans | Multiplayer Guide
- The Division 2: Where To Find For Honor & Grow Home | Easter Eggs Guide
- The Division 2: Here’s How To Steal The Declaration Of Independence | Side Mission Guide