Looking for even more hits to survive the Impossible Lair? You can get more than 40 Beettalions in your quest to complete the Yooka-Laylee sequel, but only if you uncover these hidden Beettalion containers. There are multiple extra collectibles in the overworld — some can be found by completing hidden puzzles, while others are hidden behind secret level exits.
We’ve got all the bee guard locations listed in the video above. There aren’t too many, but these extra hits can mean the difference between life and death. If you’re looking to survive against the nightmare that is the Impossible Lair, every extra little bit of help counts.
From the very start of the game, Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair gives you access to the final level — the eponymous Impossible Lair. This lengthy stage is incredibly difficult, even if you’ve earned all the standard Beettalions. For each Beettalion you collect, you’ll be able to survive one single extra hit. For beating all the normal chapters (and alternate chapters) you’ll get a cool 40. That doesn’t make the last level easy. Heck, even getting these extra ones won’t make the last level a cakewalk.
There’s a lot more to uncover in this fantastic little indie game, so check out the guides below for even more secrets and collectible locations.
More Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair guides:
- Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair: How To Unlock The Super Secret Chapter 1 Alternate Level
- Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair: All TWIT Coin Locations | Chapters 1-10
- Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair: All TWIT Coin Locations | Chapters 11-20
- Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair: All TWIT Coin Locations | Alternate Chapters 1-10
- Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair: All TWIT Coin Locations | Alternate Chapters 11-20