Say goodbye to those annoying City Ninjas. If you need lots of cash fast to complete all the followers in South Park: The Fractured But Whole, here’s a really easy way to make an infinite amount of money. It’s all about glitching the vending — selling and using buyback. It works for just about every vendor in town, so check out the step-by-step instructions below for all the exploit details.
Money isn’t usually a problem in South Park: The Fractured But Whole. While there are lots of stores with stuff to buy, you don’t really need to buy very many expensive items. Costumes are completely cosmetic, and you can create your own healing items using craftings. It’s way cheaper to buy crafting materials. But, you will need money to convince certain characters to take a selfie with you — the City Wok Manager won’t cave until you use $5,000. That’s an insane amount of money in this game.
How to Farm Money Fast | Exploit Guide
This fast money exploit will work with any vendor in the game, but just incase it doesn’t, try going to Jimbo’s Gun Store and sell / buyback there. This method also works better the further you are in the story — the more progress you make, the bigger your crafting material stacks will be.
- Sell your Crafting Materials to the Vendor — Food, Scrap, Tech, Biohazard, and Meds.
- Sell the entire stack. Don’t break it up!
- Next, go to the Buyback menu — buyback all the Crafting Material you just sold.
- If you buyback immediately, it won’t cost you anything. The vendor won’t charge you for the sale.
- Buyback everything, and you’ll still have the same amount in your wallet as you did right after completing the sales.
- Sell everything again! Just keep selling and buying back to earn an endless amount of cash.
For this glitch to work, you must sell entire stacks of Crafting Material and then Buy Back without leaving the vendor screen. You don’t want to lose all those valuable materials, anyway. The larger your stacks, the more money you’ll earn, so it’s not a bad idea to invest in more Food, Scrap, Tech, Biohazard or Meds to increase your total payout.
More South Park: The Fractured But Whole guides on Gameranx:
- South Park: Fractured But Whole – How To Beat Every Boss | Strategy Guide
- South Park: Fractured But Whole – All Yaoi Art Locations | Scavenger Hunt Guide
- South Park: Fractured But Whole – All Headshot Locations | Scavenger Hunt Guide
- South Park: Fractured But Whole – All Big Gay Al Cats Locations | Scavenger Hunt Guide
- South Park: Fractured But Whole – How To Get Every Combat Fart
- South Park: Fractured But Whole – All MemberBerries Locations | Collectible Guide
- South Park: Fractured But Whole – All (Usable) Toilet Locations | Crappin’ Forte Guide
- South Park: Fractured But Whole – How To Get All Summons | Friend Finder Guide
- South Park: Fractured But Whole – How To Fight Morgan Freeman | Secret Boss Guide
- South Park: Fractured But Whole – ‘To Catch A Coon’ Riddles Solutions | Quest Guide
- South Park: Fractured But Whole – Tom Brady Cheaters, Mr. Hankey & More | Easter Eggs Guide