Fortnite, developed by Epic Games along with People Can Fly, puts players together as they fight off hordes of zombies. Currently, the video game is available through Early Access though it’s expected to launch as a completely free-to-play video game title sometime in 2018.
Overall, players will work together as they scavenge items to build forts along with traps. Each night, a horde of zombies and monsters will attack leaving players to hope that their traps and fort will survive while also taking out any immediate threat.
Essentially, there’s plenty of teamwork and strategy that goes into the title while gameplay is more tuned into a lighthearted arcade style survival game. Tim Sweeney, the founder of Epic Games, described the title as Minecraft meets Left 4 Dead, which really does capture the overall feel of the game.
If you’re just starting out in the video game title or need a quick refresher then check out our featured guides on the Fortnite video game title down below. Likewise, in this particular guide, we’ll showcase how to increase your Homebase Power.
You may have looked through your map and noticed that there are certain areas marked in red to indicate that the player doesn’t reach the recommended Homebase Power level to go through the mission.
If you’re looking to make a quick boost in your Power Level then check out our guide down below.
Find More Fortnite Guides Featured On Gameranx:
- Fortnite: How To Evolve Heroes
- Fortnite: Guide To All Classes
- Fortnite: Tips & Tricks For Beginners
- Fortnite: How To Farm Nuts n’ Bolts | Unlimited Ammo Guide
- Fortnite: How To Give Players Build Permission |Tips Guide
- Fortnite: Before You Buy
- Fortnite: How To Obtain Pure Drop of Rain | Tips Guide
- Fortnite: How To Earn More V-Bucks | Tips Guide
- Fortnite: How To Find Survivors | Tips Guide
What’s My Current Homebase Power Level?
To find out what your current Homebase Power Level is then look at the top left corner of the menu page. There will be a bold number which will indicate your Power level.
What Determines My Homebase Power Level?
Your Homebase Power Level is determined by four areas known as F.O.R.T. This represents Fortitude, Offense, Resistance, and Tech. If you increase these areas then your overall Power Level will increase.
Tips To Increase Homebase Power Level
- Add Survivors to Survivor Squads
- Purchasing F.O.R.T. nodes within Skill Tree
- Add high-level friends in your party
- Add Support Bonus Heroes within the Squad
- Add Tactical Squad Bonus Heroes within the Squad
- Level your Primary Hero
Survivor Squad Rundown
If you’re curious as to what Survivor Squad will improve in a specific area in F.O.R.T then check out the listing below.
- EMT Squad
- Training Team
- Fire Team Alpha
- Close Assault Squad
- Scouting Party
- Corps of Engineering
- The Think Tank
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.