Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – All Persuasion / Conversation Solutions
On PC, PS4 & Xbox One: Negotiate peaceful solutions with our guide showing all the correct responses to conversations in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
Brains trump brawn with our latest list of useful Deus Ex: Mankind Divided info. This time we’re targeting the conversations and debates that litter the story — without the C.A.S.I.E. social mod, completing a talking sequence is just random chance. Even with that powerful (and useful) chat-centric augment upgrade, you can still fail certain talk-y challenges. No more, because here you’ll find lists with the exact correct responses you’ll need to “win” conversations.
Like previous Deus Ex games, there are multiple paths to completing missions. One of those (slightly more rare) paths is the social angle — you can talk you way past guard or into great rewards. It’s just one of the multiple ways Adam Jensen can get things done, but it tends to be the most peaceful. Chatting it up means things won’t result in bloody violence. Most of the time.
Check out more Deus Ex: Mankind Divided guides, Easter eggs and extras:
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Easter Eggs & References Guide
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Security Codes & Passwords List
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Free & Rare Weapons Locations
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – All Praxis Kits Locations Guide
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – PC Performance Tweaks & Fixes
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Earn Infinite Cash With Weapon Dupes
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – All Side-Quest Starter Locations
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – How to Win the Talos Rucker Debate
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Triangle Codes Collectibles Guide
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – eBooks Collectible Locations Guide
All Persuasion / Conversation Solutions
The social augment helps Adam Jensen to read opponents in a conversation and resolve problems peacefully. The C.A.S.I.E. mod primarily helps you choose the correct responses — it also allows Adam Jensen to persuade characters that won’t normally talk.
There aren’t benefits to every conversation, so we’re sticking to the debates that you’ll really want to win. This includes C.A.S.I.E. mod exclusive “Persuasion” conversations.
Work-in-Progress: Check back soon for new updates!
Use these responses to resolve the situation peacefully in Side-Mission 4:
- Response #1: Straight Talk
- Response #2: Straight Talk
- Response #3: Straight Talk
- Response #4: Accept
Use these responses to win the debate in Mission 7:
- Response #1: Turn Tables
- Response #2: Patronize
- Response #3: Justify
- Response #4: Turn Tables
Nosey [Social Mod Required]
Use this response to persuade Nosey to provide more information in Mission 8.
Vlasta [Social Mod Required]
Use this response to convince Vlasta to smuggle Olivie in Side Mission 7.
More persuasion events & conversations coming soon!