Make your own items in Pokémon: Sword & Shield with the all-new Cram-O-Matic feature exclusive to the Isle of Armor expansion. Located within the Master Dojo, you can pay an NPC to unlock the power of this bizarre machine. By feeding it four items, it’ll spit one item out. You can try your luck with random inputs, or you can pay for specific recipes.
We’ll explain how the Cram-O-Matic works in the full guide below, and include as many recipes as we can find. There are literally hundreds of recipes, so hwere’s hoping players can discover the very best, most useful recipes that you all need to know. We’ll keep you updated!
More Pokémon Sword & Shield: Isle of Armor guides:
All New, Returning & Legendary Pokémon | Isle of Armor Pokedex | How To Access The Isle of Armor | How To Make Max Soup | Gigantamax Enhancement Guide | How To Complete All Three Master Dojo Trials | Walkthrough | How To Earn & Evolve Kubfu | Legendary Irshifu Guide | All Useful NPC Features | Full Dojo Upgrades List & More
How To Use The Cram-O-Matic | Recipes List
The Cram-O-Matic is a special machine that allows your Pokémon Trainer to discard 4 items and gain 1 item. The machine is located in the Master Dojo — travel right to the room and talk to Hyde. Talk to Hyde and trade him 500 watts to unlock the machine.
You can find plenty of watts in the Isle of Armor — just explore and look for the glowing red dens around the environment! These dens will recharge after about a day, so if you check often, you’ll earn plenty of watts. You can also go back to the Wild Area in the main area of the game and re-collect watts there.
Talk to Hyde again, and he’ll sell you recipes for 100 watts. No need for that, because I’ll list all the recipes I’ve discovered below.
- Cram-O-Matic Recipes List
- Rare Pokeball Recipe: x4 Apricorns
- TR48 Recipe: Armorite Ore, Leppa Berry, Black Sludge, Relaxed Mint
- TR77 Recipe: Leftovers, Quiet Mint, Kelpsy Berry, Relaxed Mint
- TR13 Recipe: Normal Gem, Fire Stone, Power Belt, Wise Glasses
- TR98 Recipe: Big Pearl, Protective Pads, Tart Apple, Eject Pack
- Star Piece Recipe: Icy Rock, Lagging Tail, Rose Incense, Ribbon Sweet
- Ring Target Recipe: Dusk Stone, Tamato Berry, Terrain Extender, Wise Glasses
- Balm Mushroom: Aspear Berry, Timid Mint, Tart Apple, Air Balloon
- Wishing Piece: Brave Mint, Chilan Berry, Utility Umbrella, Babiri Berry
- Hard Stone: Lagging Tail, Thunder Stone, Ganlon Berry, Protein
- White Herb: Sassy Mint, Exp. Candy S, Figy Berry, Float Stone
And many more! Seriously, like hundreds of recipes. Try your luck and see what other recipes you can find. We’ll try to list the very best recipes you’ll need here as they’re discovered.
More Pokémon Sword & Shield guides:
How To Evolve All The New Galar Region Pokémon | Evolution Guide | What’s Exclusive To Each Version? | How To Catch Shiny Pokémon | Pick This Starter Pokémon For An Early Advantage | How To Easily Evolve Farfetch’d Into Sirfetch’d | Brilliant Aura System | How To Catch Improved Pokemon | Combo & Ultimate Moves | Move Tutor Locations | How To Catch Pokemon Easier | False Swipe & Hypnosis Guide | Easter Eggs, Secrets & References Guide