Note: This article was updated in May of 2019.
There are a ton of great video games scheduled to launch in 2019. In fact, you can check out some of our other lists featuring these video games down below. However, not everyone can jump on the latest releases once they come out into the market. If you’re looking to save a bit of money to enjoy gaming while still being able to enjoy a new release then we suggest looking at free-to-play. We have a few video game titles slated to launch in 2019 or potentially launching within the year. These games don’t cost players anything to enjoy at the start though some titles may offer in-app purchases to further enhance the gameplay experiences or cosmetics.
Find more featured lists on Gameranx:
- Top Upcoming PC Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Action RPG Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Action-Adventure Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Narrative Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Xbox One Games in 2019
- Top Upcoming PlayStation 4 Exclusives of 2019
- Top Upcoming PlayStation 4 Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming JRPG Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Cooperative Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Nintendo Switch Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Nintendo Switch Exclusives of 2019
- Top Upcoming Action Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Exploration Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Zombie Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Horror Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Xbox One Exclusives of 2019
- Top Upcoming RPG Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming FPS Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Adventure Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Open World Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Third-Person Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Sci-Fi Video Games of 2019
- Developer: Epic Games
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Platforms: PC
- Release: TBA
Unreal Tournament is a classic video game franchise that’s been around for years and it’s soon going to have a new installment. The game is still retaining the first-person shooter where players must face against each other in a number of different video game modes. For instance, you’ll find the standard Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Duel, Showdown, and more.
Development for the game started out back in 2014 on the same day for when development studio Epic Games announced the title to the public. With a community focus being put towards the video game development process, Epic Games is not charging for Unreal Tournament when it releases likewise it won’t have any micro-transactions. However, there is a slight catch as developers will charge for select modifications to the game. In fact, the community of developers can also set up shop on the marketplace and sell their own modifications for gamers to enjoy. At the very least, the base game won’t set players back with a monthly fee but we’re interested in seeing just how much modifications will play a role with the game after it launches.
- Developer: Aiming Inc.
- Publisher: Aiming Inc.
- Platforms: PC, PS4
- Release: 2019
Caravan Stories is an MMO title that has already released on the PC and mobile device platform. This Japanese MMORPG is set in a fantasy world known as Iyarr which feature a wide range of creatures and races. Players will embark on different quests with the help of NPCs in your party. As you progress you’ll be able to build up new skills and take on new heroes. Apparently there will be over a hundred heroes and all are said to be a puzzle piece to fit in the grand story and mystery of the world.