If you’re looking to earn XP fast, you can use a simple exploit in Fallout 76 to slaughter dozens of feral ghouls very, very quickly. You don’t need strong weapons or heavy armor — and you’ll most likely die a lot. But, this method will still net you a ton of XP per run. The goal is just to complete multiple runs as quickly as possible, blasting ghouls, then respawning and doing the trick all over again. While you’re doing it, you’ll collect a ton of XP.
This particular method was shared by Youtuber PS4Trophies. You can use the same method just about anywhere — as long as the enemies aren’t too tough. The trick is extremely basic. You just need to lure ghouls to a car, then blow it up. The explosion will kill you and all the ghouls. Even if you’re dead, you don’t lose anything except some scrap that’s on your character. You’ll keep everything else, including all that sweet XP.
More Fallout 76 guides on Gameranx:
- Fallout 76: 10 Things You Should Do First | Power Armor Location & More | Beginner’s Guide
- Fallout 76: How To PVP Without Becoming Wanted | Bonus PVP Modes Guide
- Fallout 76: Power Armor Frames, Core Farming & Unique Set Locations Guide
- Fallout 76: How To Join The Enclave & Get The Laser Minigun | Faction Guide
- Fallout 76: Where To Find The ‘Rose’s Syringer’ Gun | Unique Weapon Guide
- Fallout 76: Where To Find The ‘Perfect Storm’ SMG | Unique Weapon Guide
- Fallout 76: How To Find A Hazmat Suit For Perfect Radiation Protection | Location Guide
- Fallout 76: Save Ammo With These Melee Build Tips | Best Builds Guide
- Fallout 76: Nuke Everything With The CAMP Artillery Schematic | Best Weapons Guide
- Fallout 76: How To Never Run Out Of Healing | Aid Items Tips & Tricks
How To Gain Levels Fast | Best XP Farming Method
Here’s how the trick works, as shared on PS4Trophies’s YouTube Channel. The premise is simple — lure Feral Ghouls to an explosive car. When a large group is following you, stand on the car and blow it up. You’ll die, but so will all the ghouls. You can respawn in the area, recollect your junk, and redo the trick.
This trick can be used literally anywhere on the map, but here’s how it’s done in the video linked above.
- Step-by-Step Instructions:
- Fast travel to Whitespring Golf Club.
- Enter the clubhouse and circle the main room. You’ll attract every ghoul in the building.
- Exit the building and circle the bus until all the ghouls have exited the building and are chasing you.
- Lure the large group of ghouls to the explosive car and stand on it. Set it off with any weapon.
- The explosion will probably kill you, but it will also kill the group of ghouls.
- Quit to Main Menu, then load your character to reset the server. Now you can rinse and repeat.
Even at level 24~, you can earn 1,300+ XP in just a few minutes. Respawn after dying and collect your junk, then repeat the process. When you reload your character, you’ll connect to a new server. Just fast travel to the same location, lure the enemies out, and destroy the car. It’s incredibly easy, and you’ll be able to earn XP pretty quickly, even when you’re midlevel.