Welcome to Hawke’s Bay, Agent 47. Your first mission in Hitman 2 (2018) is an advanced tutorial, giving you an entire beach house to explore, and a single target to takedown. Every Hitman player aims for the coveted Silent Assassin rank, and here I’m going to explain an easy method to complete the ‘Silent Assassin, Suit Only’ challenge. That’s the hardest challenge in the location, and everything else is much easier — unless you bump up the difficult to Master.
To earn ‘Silent Assassin, Suit Only’ you’ll need to switch to Agent 47’s Classic Suit in the loadout menu. You can’t switch costumes, you can’t be seen, you can’t raise an alarm, you can’t leave behind video evidence, you can only kill your main target, and you have to make sure the body is not discovered. It’s tricky, but this particular mission has a perfect method.
More Hitman 2 (2018) guides on Gameranx:
- Hitman 2 (2018) – Miami: The Finish Line | Silent Assassin, Suit Only Guide
- Hitman 2 (2018) – Santa Fortuna: The Three-Headed Serpent | Silent Assassin, Suit Only Guide
- Hitman 2 (2018) – Mumbai: Chasing A Ghost | Silent Assassin, Suit Only Guide
- Hitman 2 (2018) – Whittleton Creek: Another Life | Silent Assassin, Suit Only Guide
- Hitman 2 (2018) – Isle of Sgail: The Ark Society | Silent Assassin, Suit Only Guide
- Hitman 2 (2018): How To Download The Legacy Pack DLC | Free Hitman Levels Guide
- Hitman 2 (2018): How To Enter The Secret Treasure Vault | ‘It Belongs In A Museum’ Guide
- Hitman 2 (2018): How Transform Everyone Into Flamingos | ‘Pink Army’ Easter Egg Guide
- Hitman 2 (2018): Best Easter Eggs We’ve Found So Far | Freedom Fighters, Blood Money & More
Hawke’s Bay: Night Call | Silent Assassin, Suit Only Guide
Before getting started, set the difficulty to Professional, and wear the Classic Suit. That’s all you’ll need to complete this run.
- Get the intel from the second floor computer. You can complete these steps however you want.
- Get the screwdriver from ruined beach shack. Use it to short the power box outside the garage. Unlock the Panic Room in the office by interacting with the painting.
- In the panic room, collect the Lockpick. Destroy the cameras, and get the password dongle.
- When the target appears, we can begin.
Take the lockpick in the Panic Room (only available in Professional difficulty) and unlock the wall-mounted locker in the bathroom. Collect the lethal poison in the second floor bathroom.
Go downstairs through the panic room, through the cupboard / maintenance hallway, and exit through the door. This will place you right next to the sugar / honey. Crouch behind the kitchen counter, and wait.
The target will ask for tea. Wait for her to confirm if she wants sugar or honey. When she confirms, wait for her boyfriend to stick his head under the cupboard. He’ll ask if she wants tea or mango. That’s your chance. Poison the sugar or honey.
No need to stick around. Leave through the cupboard / maintenance hallway door. Use the lockpick to unlock the door, then stick to the tall grass.
Sneak to your boat. Go to the burial site near the abandoned beach shack, and use your silenced pistol to shoot the red fuel canister in the back of the mercenary truck. This will cause a huge distraction, moving the three guards away from Agent 47’s escape craft.
Hide in the bushes. If you’ve been quick, your primary target should die of poison about now. Stay low and use the tall grass to navigate around the distracted guards, and use the craft to escape the mission.
If you timed everything right, you’ll earn ‘Silent Assassin, Suit Only’.
Check back soon for even more Hitman 2 guides on Gameranx!