Red Dead Redemption 2: Play An Epilogue Exclusive Mini-Game With A Squirrel Statue | ‘It’s Art’ Guide
Even after you’ve reached the ending credits, there’s still secrets left to explore in Red Dead Redemption 2. Once you’ve finished a lengthy hunting side-quest, you’ll unlock a bonus “mini-game” — and it’s all about an ugly squirrel statue. For completing all the steps listed here, you’ll also earn the “It’s Art” achievement / trophy. Everyone’s a critic.
This is all about end-game events, so there will be spoilers ahead. Stop now if you don’t want to learn anything about the epilogue.
You can get started on this achievement / trophy earlier in the story, too. Just start the “A Better World, A New Friend” stranger mission — which requires you to hunt and skin lots of different animal types. You can’t just get normal skins either. You’ll need perfect skins. Learn how to hunt perfect skins in the guide linked below.
More Red Dead Redemption 2 guides on Gameranx:
- Red Dead Redemption 2: 36 Tips, Tricks & Hidden Mechanics | What The Game Doesn’t Explain
- Red Dead Redemption 2: 15 Features You Might Not Know About | Beginner’s Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Get Unlimited Ammo, Super Horses & More | Cheat Codes List
- Red Dead Redemption 2: How To Solve Every Treasure Map | Locations Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Where To Find A Fairytale Hill House | Easter Egg Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: How To Earn Money Fast | Easy Cash Guide ($3,000+)
- Red Dead Redemption 2: How To Get A (Free!) Elite Horse | Taming Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: How To Unlock Free Fast-Travel | All Fast Travel Methods Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: All Legendary Hunting Locations | Master Hunting Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Where To Find The Legendary Fishing Map | Fishing Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: How To Get Perfect Pelts | Hunting Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Where To Find Secret Weapons | Unique Gun Locations Guide
Epilogue Exclusive Squirrel Statue Mini-Game | ‘It’s Art’ Guide
Before you can play the little mini-game, you’ll need to actually unlock the Squirrel Statue. To do this, you’ll need to complete two requirements.
- Finish the “A Better World, A New Friend” stranger mission.
- The mission is acquired by finding hunting requests in six towns. You can complete these requests in any order.
- Hunting requests appear at the post office in the following towns: Valentine, Strawberry, Rhodes, Saint Denis, Van Horn, and Armadillo.
- Complete all five requests, and Ms. Hobbs will send you a letter.
- Complete Epilogue: Part 2.
At the end of the stranger mission, Ms. Hobbes will give you a squirrel statue. After completing Epilogue: Part 2, the squirrel statue can be placed on the center mantelpiece for everyone to see in your house at Beecher’s Hope.
Unfortunately, Abigail isn’t a big fan of your new art. She’ll hide the statue, and place it somewhere else in your house whenever you leave and revisit. You need to leave the ranch grounds before she’ll actually move the statue.
Your goal? Find the squirrel statue (randomly hidden somewhere in the house) and return it to the mantel. Do this even times, and you’ll earn the “It’s Art” achievement / trophy.