Developers Ubisoft Montreal has launched their latest Assassin’s Creed title in the franchise on October 27, 2017. Assassin’s Creed Origins takes players to the start of the Brotherhood of Assassins where the game will take place in Ancient Egypt.
Players take on the role of a Medjay named Bayek who has been protecting his people of the Ptolemaic Kingdom during a time of upheaval. Uncover how Bayek is tied within the Brotherhood of Assassins along with the conflict that been present for centuries between the Brotherhood and the Templar Order.
In this guide, find out how to level up quickly and farm XP. This will help unlock new perks or simply level your character up when continuing on your narrative journey.
Find More Assassins’ Creed Origins Feature Guides on Gameranx:
- One of the means of gaining XP quickly is by completing quests. More specifically, you can get a good amount of XP if you hunt down the secondary quests that are not attached to the overall main narrative storyline.
- While completing these secondary quests, try to defeat as many enemies as possible. By killing off enemies, players will be racking up additional XP.
- Additionally, by selecting the quest from the menu you can actually see just how much XP it will give players once completed. This will ultimately allow you to decide if completing a quest is worth it or not for farming XP.
- More side quests can also be found at the Informant Table which will also help players out with XP to level up in order to progress in the main storyline.
Make use of the skill tree perks as there’s a few of them that will actually help players receive extra XP during their journey.
- Headshot XP – Extra XP when killing an enemy with a headshot.
- Assassination XP – Extra XP for assassinations.
- Tool Kill XP – Extra XP if you kill someone with a tool.