Set as a spin-off of the Saints Row series, Agents of Mayhem follows a special organization known as M.A.Y.H.E.M. that hires specialized soldiers in their quest to keep the world at peace. This is easier said than done however as the M.A.Y.H.E.M. team is constantly at war with a supervillain organization known as L.E.G.I.O.N.
Within the video game, players will go through a campaign as they stop the evil organization from another attempt at world domination. Luckily, the game offers a wide assortment of characters to use as you progress through the narrative.
Each character, or otherwise known as an agent for M.A.Y.H.E.M., offers their own unique abilities and attributes when going through the campaign. Best of all, as you unlock these agents, you’ll be able to swap them out from your party before missions.
In this guide, we’ll cover a breakdown of Kingpin. Check out the character background and stock abilities down below, likewise, check out our other agent character breakdowns featured right here on Gameranx.
Find More Agents of Mayhem Guides Featured On Gameranx:
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hardtack Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Fortune Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Rama Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Joule Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Yeti Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Braddock Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Oni Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Daisy Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hollywood Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Easter Eggs | Easter Eggs Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Every Achievement Available | Achievements Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Before You Buy
- Agents of Mayhem: Beginner Tips & Tricks | Tips Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: How To Beat Every Boss | All Boss Battles Guide
- Pierce Washington
- Gang Leader
Leading gangs was easy business however, it was a whole different game when Kingpin dealt with Legion. It took some effort, but Kingpin managed to push the Legion forces out from his turf which impressed Mayhem enough to offer a spot on their team.
- Toss down a boom box that transmits a mix so powerful that it stuns any enemies within the area.
- Your standard SMG is perfect for unleashing a blaze of bullets into your opponent, but works best in close range combat.
Dare to Flair
- A flare gun that will deal damage across a wide area. The weapon will also deal damage over time.
- Kingpin takes flexing his skills very, very seriously.
- Increase special ability power
- When Kingpin sees an opening, he takes it.
- Increase damage to enemies with Debuffs
- You don’t make it long in Stillwater if you can’t stand up to some heat.
- Increase Shield Reboot
- Kingpin wants everybody he rolls with to make their presence known.
- Increase special ability refresh (Squad Bonus)
- When his health drops below 75%, 50%, and 25%, Kingpin’s special ability becomes available immediately.
Rough Em Up
- When Kingpin gets a melee kill, he automatically gains the buff from his equipped special ability.
- Kingpin’s mayhem ability ends in an explosion that inflicts damage on all enemies that were already dancing.