Set as a spin-off of the Saints Row series, Agents of Mayhem follows a special organization known as M.A.Y.H.E.M. that hires specialized soldiers in their quest to keep the world at peace. This is easier said than done however as the M.A.Y.H.E.M. team is constantly at war with a supervillain organization known as L.E.G.I.O.N.
Within the video game, players will go through a campaign as they stop the evil organization from another attempt at world domination. Luckily, the game offers a wide assortment of characters to use as you progress through the narrative.
Each character, or otherwise known as an agent for M.A.Y.H.E.M., offers their own unique abilities and attributes when going through the campaign. Best of all, as you unlock these agents, you’ll be able to swap them out from your party before missions.
In this guide, we’ll cover a breakdown of Rama. Check out the character background and stock abilities down below, likewise, check out our other agent character breakdowns featured right here on Gameranx.
Find More Agents of Mayhem Guides Featured On Gameranx:
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hardtack Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Fortune Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Kingpin Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Joule Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Yeti Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Braddock Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Oni Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Daisy Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hollywood Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Easter Eggs | Easter Eggs Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Every Achievement Available | Achievements Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Before You Buy
- Agents of Mayhem: Beginner Tips & Tricks | Tips Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: How To Beat Every Boss | All Boss Battles Guide
- Pranati Malkhotra
When Legion unleashed their Dark Matter Plague on Rama’s homeland, she vowed to work with Mayhem just as long as she could find a cure for those infected.
Official Meet Rama Video
- Fire off a modified version of the Dark Matter Plague to infect Legion thugs.
- A high tech bow that can deliver a powerful blow at great distances.
- Fire off an arrow that will explode when a target walks near.
- Rama finds inspiration in her mythological namesake, renowned for his strength, virtue, and courage.
- Weak Point Damage
- Weak Point Damage
- Rama’s intense study of Legion dark matter plague has helped her create powerful biological agents.
- Increase damage over time effects.
- Rama’s expert knowledge of traps help her more efficiently administer paralysis and pain.
- Increase Trap Arm Time Reduction
- Rama is a loyal protector of her friends and fellow agents.
- Reduce debuff duration.
Slayer of Ravana
- Accelerates the cooldown of Rama’s special ability and grants bonus special ability damage when she is the active agent and her Mayhem is ready.
- Rama fires two plague arrows when she uses her Mayhem ability.
- Using Rama’s Smoke Screen ability also creates a damave over time effect at her location.