Set as a spin-off of the Saints Row series, Agents of Mayhem follows a special organization known as M.A.Y.H.E.M. that hires specialized soldiers in their quest to keep the world at peace. This is easier said than done however as the M.A.Y.H.E.M. team is constantly at war with a supervillain organization known as L.E.G.I.O.N.
Within the video game, players will go through a campaign as they stop the evil organization from another attempt at world domination. Luckily, the game offers a wide assortment of characters to use as you progress through the narrative.
Each character, or otherwise known as an agent for M.A.Y.H.E.M., offers their own unique abilities and attributes when going through the campaign. Best of all, as you unlock these agents, you’ll be able to swap them out from your party before missions.
In this guide, we’ll cover a breakdown of Yeti. Check out the character background and stock abilities down below, likewise, check out our other agent character breakdowns featured right here on Gameranx.
Find More Agents of Mayhem Guides Featured On Gameranx:
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hardtack Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Fortune Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Rama Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Kingpin Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Joule Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Braddock Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Oni Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Daisy Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hollywood Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Easter Eggs | Easter Eggs Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Every Achievement Available | Achievements Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Before You Buy
- Agents of Mayhem: Beginner Tips & Tricks | Tips Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: How To Beat Every Boss | All Boss Battles Guide
- Oleg Kirlov
- Patriotic Cold Warrior
Legion wasn’t always on Yeti’s radar, but that quickly changed when the evil corporation made a target of Mother Russia. This caused Yeti to subject himself to a Cold Warrior Project which granted elemental powers. Now Yeti makes it his goal to take down Legion by any means necessary.
Official Meet Yeti Video
Prisoner of Ice
- Yeti fires off a massive shockwave which will stun any nearby enemies.
- Stun enemies with your Ice Thrower until it freezes over which will activate a special melee that will unfreeze the weapon.
- Fire off a highly powerful explosive grenade.
- To an enemy, the cold surrounding Yeti seems to last forever, or at least for the rest of their life.
- Increase melee damage vs frozen enemy
- Yeti enjoys the satisfying crunch sound of ice breaking apart.
- +5% Mayhem Ability Duration
- When Yeti initiates a melee attack while his weapon is frozen, the cold is bracing to him, and he regains some of his shield.
- Increase shield regain from frozen melee
United Cold Front
- Yeti’s innate cold is ideal for some light shield overclocking
- Increase Max Shields (Squad Bonus)
Osmotic Stress Ball
- Yeti inflicts 20% bonus damage on stunned and frozen targets.
Power of the Yeti
- Yeti gains 3 stacks of Empower when he reloads his weapon.
- Yeti’s weapon is permanently frozen for the duration of his mayhem ability.