Set as a spin-off of the Saints Row series, Agents of Mayhem follows a special organization known as M.A.Y.H.E.M. that hires specialized soldiers in their quest to keep the world at peace. This is easier said than done however as the M.A.Y.H.E.M. team is constantly at war with a supervillain organization known as L.E.G.I.O.N.
Within the video game, players will go through a campaign as they stop the evil organization from another attempt at world domination. Luckily, the game offers a wide assortment of characters to use as you progress through the narrative.
Each character, or otherwise known as an agent for M.A.Y.H.E.M., offers their own unique abilities and attributes when going through the campaign. Best of all, as you unlock these agents, you’ll be able to swap them out from your party before missions.
In this guide, we’ll cover a breakdown of Rama. Check out the character background and stock abilities down below, likewise, check out our other agent character breakdowns featured right here on Gameranx.
Find More Agents of Mayhem Guides Featured On Gameranx:
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hardtack Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Rama Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Kingpin Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Joule Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Yeti Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Braddock Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Oni Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Daisy Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hollywood Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Easter Eggs | Easter Eggs Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Every Achievement Available | Achievements Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Before You Buy
- Agents of Mayhem: Beginner Tips & Tricks | Tips Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: How To Beat Every Boss | All Boss Battles Guide
- Marina Santos
Hollywood was once an actor who starred in adult films to his own reality TV series based around being a bounty hunter. One day Hollywood mishandled a gun and accidentally murdered a criminal which led to the downfall of his acting career.
Now as a member of M.A.Y.H.E.M., Hollywood not only offers his knowledge in being a former reality TV star bounty hunter skills, but also acts as the face and PR of the agency.
Official Meet Fortune Video
- Your drone will being to fire and stun enemies around your area.
- Deal double the damage with your dual pistols that works best at mid to close range.
- Deliver a massive ball energy that will deal damage in the directed area.
- When dealing with the most untrustworthy cut-throats and thieves in the world, stay cool under pressure and keep your guns close at hand.
- +6% Overheat Recover
- This renowned rogue knows all sorts of ways to make it hurt, and faster than you might think.
- +3 Special Ability Refresh
- Keeping her beloved ship from being damaged was Fortune’s primary goal above all else. Just don’t tell her crew that.
- +4% Shield Reboot
- Nobody can wring cash out of a better deal than Fortune.
- +5% Bonus Cash Rewards
Fire At Will
- Glory stuns targets more often during combat.
- Glory has a 50% chance to stun 3 enemies instead of just one with each of her attacks.
- Fortune’s weapons are overcharged for the duration of her Mayhem Ability.